Chapter Four (Filler :|)

.+:Chapter Four:+.

                                                    ::Filler::

"Mr. McClean, please stand up!" said Mr. Park as the class let out a loud applause.

   I looked around me in confusion. What in the world was going on?

"Thank you!" said Mr. McClean in a feminine voice winking.

   Many girls giggled and some guys laughed.

"Now, my favorite movie," he said putting his hands on his hips. "Is Twilight!" he said blushing.

   Everyone clapped and Mr. McClean batted his eyelashes.

"I like, soooo love Twilight. I honestly think Edward Cullen is hot... but Jacob is hotter!" he said as his high pitched voice cracked at hotter.

   The girls sighed and my eyes widened. I looked around me and everything became fuzzy.

"Alexis!" said Mr. Park, "Come here!"

   My vision instantly returned to normal. I felt an unknown push towards Mr. Park and he patted my head.

"Good girl..." he said smiling.

   Mr. McClean gave me a stank face and looked me up and down. He rolled his eyes and looked at Mr. Park. My lips curved into a smirk and I suddenly let out a huge laugh. I kept on laughing and noticed I couldn't breathe. I suddenly started to choke and I fell to my knees. i grabbed my neck and tried to force myself to breathe, which wasn't working.

"Alexis!"

    Everywhere around me started spinning as my name was called repeatedly.

"ALEXIS!"

    I shot up like a bullet gasping for air. I gripped the sheets and caught my breath.

"Alexis, are you okay?" asked Aaliyah panicked.

"I... McClean... can't... gay... breathe..." I said in between choked intakes.

    Aaliyah furrowed her brows together and slapped my back. A feeling of relief overcame as I could finally breathe again.

"Thank you..." I said smiling at Aaliyah.

"Yeah... It's 4 AM." she said sighing.

"Oh... Uh, I have an alarm so don't worry." I said smiling.

    She nodded and went back under the covers. She got a chance to get more sleep while I was unable to fall asleep.

†¬⌐††¬⌐††¬⌐††¬⌐††¬⌐††¬⌐††¬⌐††¬⌐††¬⌐††¬⌐††¬⌐††¬⌐††¬⌐††¬⌐††¬⌐††¬⌐††¬⌐††¬⌐††¬⌐†

"And Mr. McClean liked Twilight!" I exclaimed to Aaliyah.

"No way, TWILIGHT?!" She said trying to hold in her laugh.

"And... he was gay."

    That's when Aaliyah couldn't take it anymore and burst out laughing. I laughed along with her as I saw Ethan glare at us. He met my gaze and kissed a girl next to him. I looked back at Aaliyah and we both stopped laughing.

"Good stuff..." she said wiping a tear.

      Aaliyah's mouth dropped as she looked to her left. I looked as well and my mouth curved into a smile. Mr. McClean was walking in with a Twilight book in his hand. Aaliyah and I looked at each other and laughed harder.

"Detention!" he said pointing at us.

"It's lunch time, M-m-m-m-MRS. MCCLEAN!" I said laughing.

       He rolled his eyes and proceeded to the teacher's lounge.

"Wow Alexis! It's like you can see the future!" cried Aaliyah.

"Tell me about it." I said laughing.

†¬⌐††¬⌐††¬⌐††¬⌐††¬⌐††¬⌐††¬⌐††¬⌐††¬⌐††¬⌐††¬⌐††¬⌐††¬⌐††¬⌐††¬⌐††¬⌐††¬⌐††¬⌐††¬⌐†

Sorry for the short chapter, it is a filler.

I won't ask for a vote or comment since I do feel bad.

I lost 17 pages on word when my brother decided hey, I should restart the computer and don't ask questions.

Please forgive me.

Sorry for the double skip too, I'm a bum.

I owe you guys many chapters, I know.

I will give you guys a full chapter ASAP, but since I love you guys, here's a peak at a future chapter.

†¬⌐††¬⌐††¬⌐††¬⌐††¬⌐††¬⌐††¬⌐††¬⌐††¬⌐††¬⌐††¬⌐††¬⌐††¬⌐††¬⌐††¬⌐††¬⌐††¬⌐††¬⌐††¬⌐†

"I-I.." Aaliyah only cried on my shoulder as I was taken aback.

"I-I can't believe it!" she cried even harder. "How could my parents do this to me?!"

"Who is it going to be?" I questioned anxious.

   Her eyes widened as she looked at me. More tears fell from her eyes as she tried to say his name.

"Alexis..." she said wiping her tears. "My parents arranged me to marry [//////////////]!"

[Won't tell you guys, even though most of you can guess]

   My mouth dropped as tears welled in my eyes.

 "I.." I was lost for words as she shook her head and looked at me with cold eyes.

"Alexis. Help me run away."