Chapter Fifteen

[A/N] - Hey guys! Wow, I've realized that I update this story monthly. I'm going to try my best to change it. This story is slowly coming to an end, I mean, it is a sequel. I won't write anything related to these characters after this is over. The original story, My Ex-Boyfriend Is My Teacher? >8U was extremely stupid to begin with, I mean, most of the story took place in one day! What the hell, lol. Anyways, here's chapter fifteen. Tell me what do you guys think I can change to improve the story, because I think it's literally everything. 

Alexis's P.O.V.

It was finally Saturday and I was exhausted. Ethan's drama was catching up with me and it was annoying. I lazily stared at my ceiling. Muffled voices echoed through the walls and I blinked twice. I shut my eyes and began to slowly dose off once more. My phone began to ring and I reached over for it. My eyes were still closed but I slid my finger across the screen and picked it up. 

"Hello..." I groggily mumbled.

Did someone seriously have to call me at this hour? They'll be dead when I'm done with them!

"Alexis?"

My eyes instantly shot up and I smiled. Okay, maybe I can kill him with love.

"Good morning, Elijah."

"Morning? It's afternoon."

I looked at my phone. Of course he was correct, it was 12:16. I thought it was like 7... I need to be aware of time.

"Want to hang out?" he asked.

Hang out? I'm bored anyways, I wonder where he'll take me.

"Sure, where do you want to go?" 

"Hmm, let's go out for some Chinese and then go to the park?"

"Alright, I'll get ready."

"I'll pick you up at 1:30."

I instantly took a shower. When I got out, I started to get ready. A knock at the door startled me and then Jared walked in. 

"Hey."

I raised an eyebrow.

"Hi?"

"I'm going out with my friends so I won't be home. Mom and Dad left around 7, he's surprising her."

"Oh, with what."

"I don't know, but I'm out."

"Okay, bye. Love you."

"Love you too." 

He turned around and walked out. I tied my converses and looked down at my watch. It's 1:32, maybe he's running late.

The doorbell rang at 1:40. Late bastard. I opened the door and chuckled.

"Sorry for being late."

"It's okay."

I walked inside and ran upstairs. I grabbed a twenty and ran back downstairs. He looked around and nodded.

"Good afternoon Mr. and Mrs. Anderson!" he yelled.

"My parents aren't home." I laughed.

"I was hoping I would be able to meet them."

"Maybe next time."

We walked out and I locked the door behind me. Today, Elijah had on black cargo jeans with a white tank top and black converses. His muscles looked extremely yummy and his hair was pulled into a low ponytail.

"You're so handsome." I laughed.

"I like how you're copying my style, cutie." he replied.

I looked down at what I was wearing. A white button up shirt with a black skirt and black converses. Even my hair was in a low ponytail.