Chapter 4

"One problem. We have no room for you. You have to room with someone." Aw c***. I just stared at the captain. Honestly, you expected me to room with a man I haven't even met. Finally noticing my stare, he goes, "Oh right! You don't know everyone! You're met Edwardo, the one with the eyepatch, and Russel, the one with the swords, right?"

I just nod my head.

"Great! Now there's the doctor, Christopher. The cook, Nathan, is the one with the bandana. The youngest one is Thomas," he pointed to each one so I knew who he was talking about, "Now there's me! The great Captain Morgan of the Sirius Pirates! Hahaha."

"Enough of this s***! Who are you going to room with?!" Russel shouted. I weigh all my choices, and to piss him off more, I chose, "Russel."

"What?! No!" he shouted.

"Hahaha!" Captain laughs way too much.

"Can't ignore a woman's request," Edwardo said. I'm pretty sure he's just glad that I didn't pick him.

Grumbling he led me to his room, and plopped down on his bed. "Um! Where do I sleep?"

"The floor."

"....Hell no b*tch!"

"Excuse me?! This is my room, so I get to sleep on my bed, right?"

"Like I said, hell no b*tch! I'm one hell of a lady!"

"Yeah right!"

"You picking a fight with me, you b*stw*rd?!"

"Maybe I am!" Russel then pulled out his words. Well sh*t. Racking my brain for something to use against him and get him out of the room, my eyes landed on his clothes chest. Or what I think held his clothes. I ran to the chest, opened it, grabbed the clothes from in there and ran out. Oh wait, I grabbed his underwear. Eww. Oh well. I heard him running after me, cursing the fact that I was born. To add to his annoyment, I start to laugh like a madwoman, and throw his underwear into the sea. Seconds later, Russel appeared. I point to the sea and he came over to see what happened before "killing" me. I took this chance to take his room.

Once I got there, I plopped down on his bed. It's a good thing that I'm a deep sleeper, then I can't hear banging on the door.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Russel's POV~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

That d*mn woman. And that goes for all women. They bring nothing but trouble. I look at her in confusion before going to her side to look into the sea when she pointed to it. I stared in chock at the fish who were swimming around in my underwears. Some had them as hats while others swam around them. After getting over my shock, I notice that the fish were koi fish. That means we're getting to Yamato! I ran towards the Captain's room. He jumped out of bed when I slam the door open.

"What the -?! Oh, Russel, its just you."

"Captain, why are we heading to Yamato?!"

"Huh? Why? Because Yamato has beautiful women and great saki."

"Captain, please don't tell me those are the only reasons."

"...maybe."

I groaned. I have a she-devil to deal with and now, we're heading to Yamato.