Chapter 6

There was another boom and the ship rocked again sliding the plates around. I scooped up my plate of waffles, stood up, and attempted to eat. In the meantime, Russel and Thomas woke up, Edwardo shouted a curse, Christopher and Captain ran out, and Nathan silently took out his sickle and walked out. When Russel came to his senses a second later, he ran out.

"Miss...?" started Thomas.

"Scarlett," I finished.

"Miss Scarlett, please stay here. This happens quite often; it might be the Rika, another pirate ships who occasionally butts heads with us," Thomas says to me. I nodded my head. I still wanted to eat. Thomas rushed out. I took my fork, stabbed my waffles, and was moving it to my mouth when there was screams and the sounds of metal clashes.

Thinking that everything calmed down a bit for me to sit and eat without the ship being gigantically rocked, I sat down and started to eat. Wait, I need syrup. Where is the syrup?

I heard a thump from the door leading to the deck. It was like a body was thrown to it. Woah, s*** was going down. Should I get syrup, or should I let curiosity take over? Syrup... curiosity? Syrup...curiosity? I didn't have to pick because the door opened and a butt scooted in followed by a body and then a head. He didn't look like one of the Sirius pirates assuming that I met everyone.

This guy had shoulder-length, black hair with beads on some strands. He turned around and I got a pretty good looking face. I looked around me to find a vase or something. These pirates don't care much for decorations, do they? All that's here is chairs and the table but its heavy and your greatness does not feel like lifting such things.

"Who is you?" I quickly ask, using incorrect grammar on purpose. He turns around and his eyes widened before saying, "Oh my, it seems I have been wounded after all." He said that holding his chest like an arrow has been shot through it. I looked at him. There was no blood and he was fine when he came into the dining room.

Shrugging my shoulders, I turned to go to the kitchen.

"Wait! My Juliet! Your beauty has captured my heart!"

"Hahaha, Juliet! That's funny! I'm no Juliet even though you might be Romeo. There is no way that I'm going to end up dead because of you!" I shouted. He looked shock to hear that. I ignored that him and started to go to the kitchen.

"Miss Scarlett!" shouted someone that kicked out the door of the dining room.

"Ummm?" I said. It turned out to be Thomas.

"Has a prevent come in here?"

"Excuse you! I am a gentleman!" Romeo shouted.

" I say a prevent," I muttered. Next thing you know, Romeo which we are now calling him because I don't know his name and he looks like a Romeo was being dragged out to deck by Nathan and Thomas with me following them. Once we got outside, some big, blonde woman shouted, "Master Alan!"

"Alan, leave. All your men but Fuzzy left," Captain Morgan says. I looked around, it was true. That woman and him are the only ones left. Then Alan got in front of me and kneed down on one knee.

"Will you do me the favor and come with me, my precious pearl?"

"um . . . how about no."

"HAHA you heard her, Alan," Captain says.

"Now scram," finished Edwardo. The others were laughing. Alan was flustered and left in a haste.

"Nice job!" Russel shouts.

"Thanks," I responded.

"Wait, we never got your name," Captain goes.

"Yeah, you never did. I wonder how it last this long."

"Well, what is it?"

"Scarlett."

"Well, Scarlett, tonight will be a full moon, and do you know what that means?"

"No, but I have a feeling that you are going to tell me."

"Yup! That means, we're going to party tonight! And the celebration will be welcoming you to the crew!" Yessssss. A party equals food!

^Q#