Chapter 5

I woke up to some idiot banging on the door. "Yo! Woman! Get up!" that someone shouted.

What? Honest?! What time is it? I don't get up till much later! There was more banging on the door. "Ugh," I said as I rolled out of bed and landed with a thump. I heard a curse from the door and footsteps that are slowly fading out.

"Ugh!" I let out again. I just laid there for a few seconds and then got up. I opened the door.

Everyone's hating on me. I just need to pee. I looked around. So far, it is only one hallway with door lined up. Considering that I just left Russel's room, they are probably the other bedrooms. I walked out the door at the end of the hall and opened it. Yessss! The bathroom! I went to the bathroom and spent a few minutes in it. I walked out. My stomach growled. And now, I'm hungry.

I went to the other side of the hallway to the door that leads to the deck. I opened the door and the sunlight shot me.

"Ahhhhh! The light!" I moved my hands to cover my eyes and backed up a few paces.

"I see you're finally up," said a voice. I slowly uncovered my fingers one by one, revealing Nathan's beautiful glare.

"Hello. What brings you to my overflowing, graceful, presence?" He continued to glare at me while I smiled.

"It's breakfast." My stomach growled its response. Well, thank you very much for your unneeded input, my dear stomach. I looked up at Nathan and I saw a slight twitch at the end of his lip. Before I get to say anything, Nathan turned around and said, "Hurry up. Everyone is waiting for you."

I joyfully said, "Yes!" and followed him with a bounce in my step. I think I heard him chuckled this time.

"Is there something you like to eat right now?"

"Ummmm, WAFFLES! WITH WHIPPED CREAM!"

"...Alright."

"Really? Can you get me some?"

"Nathan can get anything," growled a different voice. During our little conversation, we reached the dining room. It was fairly large. There was a long wooden table with seven chairs. There was one chair at the end of the table and 3 chairs each along of the longer sides of the table. A few feet after the end chair was a door, most likely leading to the kitchen. The whole crew was in there. Russel was sleeping on his arms along with Thomas. Captain, Edwardo, and Christopher was sitting. Captain at the end. Then Edwardo next to him, Christopher next to him leaving the last seat empty. On the other side was Russel and Thomas along with another empty seat. I decided to sit next to Christopher.

"What took you so long?" the voice continued. It turned out to be Edwardo.

"Womanly needs."

"What womanly needs? You're not a woman."

"Edwardo, you shouldn't say that to her!" enters Christopher. "Is there anything that you are uncomfortable with? Or need?" he asked me. Let's see. Overall, I just need some need clothes. I don't need anything else, but I should probably be prepared. Just in case.

"When are we reaching a port?" I asked. Christopher looked towards Edwardo.

"In 2 days, why?" Edwardo finally asked after a silence.

"So I could get some private matters done."

"What private matters?"

"Private matters that are private that involves, ummm, not you." Before a certain eyepatch guy could reply, a booming voice said, "Well, welcome again, woman! Sirius has the best chef in the whole sea! Anything you wish, you can have. Anything food wise."

"It seems like I have entered Heaven with a womanizing god. What have I done to deserve such a god?"

"You'll be shark food later," Edwardo inputted.

"My bad, it seems that its not Heaven. That's a Hades here," I respond glaring.

"Oh really? I wonder where? I would love to meet Hades?" he replied. Well, aren't you a little sh*t. There was a sound that a door opened. I looked towards the sound. Nathan came out with a tray of food. My mouth watered and my stomach growled. Why can't you shut up! I know the food is here! Nathan gave everyone the thing or things that they asked for and flicked Russel and Thomas on the forehead to wake them up.

"Bon appetite!" I shouted and was about to stuff my face when there was a big boom and the ship rocked. My fork stabbed the table. What the hell is it this time?!"