Chapter 7- that laugh though

Guess what this is a very special chapter! Love, love and more love!

By the way all the photos you see are of of Google and Pinterest.

Keep reading, you'll love it! :Do

Chapter 7

Aladdin's pov

I watched Jasmine as she gazed up at the sky. Her black hair falling over her shoulder, showing me a great view of her tanned skin and full lips.

Her hazel eyes reflected the stars,"It's beautiful."

I nodded, "yeah, beautiful."

She smiled turning her gaze back to me. We were outside the boys dorm room, after watching a movie I just wanted to spend time with her. Without Flynn who was oblivious and annoying.

I cleared my throat, "I was wondering if you wanted to go out in a date."

I watched Jasmine's face go blank for a minute, she rose a brow. I suddenly felt very embarrassed.

"If you don't w-"

She cut me off with a giggle. "Of course I will go out with you."

My heart could spread wings and fly right now. She said yes!

I smiled, "how about tomorrow? I'll pick you up at the dorm."

"Where would we go?"

"It's a surprise." I grinned.

She laughed, "It's a date. See you tomorrow, Aladdin."

With that said she kissed me on the cheek and walked away. I stood there love struck. Before throwing my fist up in the air and grinning madly.

She said yes!

Jasmine's pov

I said yes. I pulled my shoes off as I entered the dorm room.

Fear clouded my thoughts. What if he doesn't really like me. What if the date goes horribly.

Stop!

Bad thoughts will only make me more nervous.

"Hey, Jasmine." Mulan smiled at me, I smiled back. She was seated on the couch watching tv, remote in hand. A sweet aroma filled my nostrils and I turned to see Tiana .I waved at her. She had in a white apron. She was making sauce and pasta was in a pot in the stove. Tiana really did know her way through the kitchen. She knew every spice and ingredients for everything..

I went over and sat down at the counter, smiling up at her.

She rose a brow, "Why are you glowing?"

I chuckled, and quickly put my hands over my face as I whispered, "Aladdin asked me out."

I thought I was very quiet, but I must have thought otherwise because  Tiana dropped her wooden spoon. Eyes wide, mouth dropping.

"He what?!"

I put my face deeper in my hands, too embarrassed to look at her. "He asked me out."

Tiana had the biggest grin on her face. Mulan came over to see the commotion.

"What happened?"

"Aladdin asked Jasmine out!"

"Really?!"

I nodded my head, "The dates tomorrow. I have no idea what to wear!"

Mulan and Tiana burst into loud chatter. Talking about Aladdin's features and attitude.