Chapter 28- the video

Sorry I took so long to update. Exams were killing me :P thank lord schools done.
****

Chapter 28

"Why do you look so glum, hmm?" Jafar asked eyeing me. I couldn't speak my words caught in my throat.

"Did you miss me?" 

I felt like I couldn't breath. My throat constricted and my brain continued to replay over and over again my worst nightmares. His voice still the same. I still remember his taunting voice! I felt my fingers tremble on the bonds. Why couldn't I stop shaking?

"How's your father been? I hope he's still loaded if he wants his precious daughter back." Jafar says as I turn my gaze away from him.

I could feel his cold eyes on me, then soon he was gone the door slammed behind him. But his impression had already remained, the sensation of fear continued to play with my thoughts and my pounding heart.

I desperately wanted to cry.

But I couldn't. I can't show them any fear. I can't give them the satisfaction of them knowing that he scares me.

"You look like you've just seen a ghost." Moz smirked.

"nah, I thought I saw bigfoot or a monster or something. My bad I was just looking at your face."

The man with the colourful hair let out a snicker when Moz shot him a look and he quickly shut his mouth up like a clam.

"Don't tempt me." Moz hissed.

"Why don't you let me go? My father will understand," I urged him desperately. "I won't even mention your names-"

Moz threw his head back and laughed, "please. We're not letting you go any wear until we get our money." Moz took a step forward and put both his hands on each side of the chair so he was at a level. "Unless you let me have my way with you."

I curl my lips in disgust, "I'd rather kiss a monkey's ass."

Moz let out a snarl as the other man began to laugh once again.

"You won't be laughing when daddy sees his little girl all beat up, now would you?"

I didn't say anything.

"Her father won't believe we won't hurt her. She doesn't have a scratch on her." The other man stated, pointing at me.

"You don't have to-"

Before I could finish Moz grabbed the cloth and wrapped it around my mouth. Tying it at the back. I continued to talk into the cloth letting out some colourful choice of words, but the cloth muffled my words.

"We're going to send him a video, right? He won't think we're serious if she doesn't have a mark on her."

"You have a point Iago."

I knew what they were planning.

They both continued to talk in whispers so I couldn't hear them but from every glance they sent my way, I knew what they were planning.

I strained against my bounds but they didn't budge. I stopped once both Iago and Moz turned there heads to stare at me.

Moz walked towards me, ripping the cloth off.

"Have you ever been hurt any time in your rich precious life? You probably never have because you're loaded daddy made sure that never happened."

I only glared at him. He didn't know anything about my life.

"You know some of us have had it ruff while you sat in your penthouse made of millions of dollars? Getting pampered by your thousands of maids. Some of us had to fight to get even a scrap of food."