Chapter 11- breakfest confessions

Attention: this is an extra long chapter. Get ready for an amazing story. I sound like an announcer :D I love it.

Chapter 11

Jasmine open one eye then the next. The world around her blurred together as she sat up wiping sleepiness from her eyes.

Jasmine pulled her eyes closed once again, the sunlight from the window making her moan in annoyance. She propped herself up and leaned in her pillow, her head touching the cool bed stand.

She felt like crap.

All the memories of the miserable event came flooding back. Jasmine didn't need a miroir to know she looked horrible. Her eyes were red and crusty from tears and her face was stiff from dried tears. Crying felt like shit.

Jasmine let the cool surface of the bed stand calm her down, then she slowly open her eyes as she stifled a yawn.

Her yawn was cut short when she began to take in her surroundings. The walls were painted a light blue. Posters, bulletin boards, and sports medals were placed on the walls. A small closet was to the left beside the door. Wooden dressers and a bookshelf to her right.

All she knew was this wasn't her room.

Jasmine was now wide awake. Horrible scenarios of what happened clouded her thoughts. Fear clouded her thoughts making her breathing got quicker, her heart racing.

Before she could protest the door was swung open. It was Flynn.

Jasmine was relieved that it was a familiar person.

"Morning, sunshine." Flynn walked in sitting on the edge of the bed, he stared at her with a lot of concern.

"How did I end up here?" Jasmine asked, taking a hand through her tangled black hair.

"I found you asleep and crying in your car at Walmart." He paused to give her yet another worried look, "what happens?"

"Walmart? Huh? Always thought I was more of a Basic Food type of girl." Jasmine laughs, halting when Flynn didn't laugh back.

"What happened?"

Jasmine shrugged. She closed her eyes and put them in her hands. Debating whether to tell him.

After a long moment with no answer, she finally said,"My dad sucks."

"What he do this time?"

Flynn has been her friend for two years now and he knew all about her daddy issues.

Jasmine shook her head, "let's talk later."

Flynn got up letting out a sigh of relief then smiling, "thank lord. Dude, you need a shower."

Jasmine laughed as Flynn waved his hand over his nose. He always knew how to brighten her up.

Once he was gone and shut the door, Jasmine sat there in a comfortable silence. Realization dawned on her as she realized she was in another person's house. She had no idea how to get around and her red dress was folded neatly on the floor.

Jasmine flung her covers off and ran to catch up to Flynn. When she noticed she wasn't in her dress any more but a very large red t shirt that reached above her knees.

"Flynn?! You can't just leave me alone in a house I have no idea where-"

I was cut short by the door to my right opening and out stumbled a sleepy Aladdin.

Jasmine had to admit he looked hot half asleep. His hair was a black mess of curls.

"W-what? Why are you-"