Chapter 17- dinner madness

Hope you like :D

****

Chapter 17

Aladdin's pov

Jasmine eyes me intensively. Her arms crossed over her chest while she studied me, waiting for me to say something. Since she walked to the football stands, I stood in front of her while she sat on the stands. The grassy field behind us shimmered from the sun. Making the grass seam soft and silky.

"I was looking for you all day." I finally began, taking a seat beside her as we both glanced at the field in front of us. I tossed the football and caught it with one hand.

She sighed, taking a hand through her dark hair. "Tiana told me."

"I want to explain." I began.

She nodded her head, waiting for me to continue.

"Yeah, I dated a lot of girls. And I did stupid things that I regretted. But that was all two years ago. I haven't dated a girl since, well, since you." I admit. "I was stupid and I needed to feel something so it wouldn't seem like I was just living but actually exciting. I did stupid things that I regret. And I am sorry that I didn't tell you. Sorry."

She stared at me, her eyes never wavering. Then she did the unexpected. She smiled.

"Thanks you for telling me."

"Huh? I thought you'd want-" when I realized what I was about to say I stopped. "Nevermind."

"I forgive you since you did call yourself stupid about fifty times while you were talking." She giggled, "at least we've both come to a simple conclusion. You were once really stupid."

I snicker I put my hands up in surrender, "hey. I'll give you the benefit of the doubt."

I stood up and putting my hand out, "let's play."

She furrowed her eyebrows, "play what?"

"Football."

Before she could protest I grabbed her arm gently and pulled her up. I pulled her towards the center of the field.

"Okay. Since we're obviously on different sides, you have to be on the other side." I smiled at her, firmly holding the football.

She stared at me confused. Completely oblivious to what I had said.

"I don't know how to play." With each word her face turned red.

I smiled, reassuringly. I walked over to her and placed the football in her hands.

"So you hold the ball like this, okay? Then you prepare to throw like this." Her hands were so small compared to my large ones. She could hardly hold the ball with one hand.

She began shifting the ball in her hand, trying to secure the ball. "Am I doing this right?"

I chuckled, "here, let me show you."

I placed my hand over hers and adjusted her fingers over the football. Her fingers were so delicate and soft.

"You just need to have a better grip and more control over it."

She nodded her head, then looked up at me smiling. I loved how she got excited of learning something knew. Her eyes twinkled and her cheeks puffed up in a cute way when concentrating.

I moved her arm back. "This is a form of preparation. You move your arm back then throw it straight forward and it'll glide through the air. Second of all, when you catch the ball make sure you don't stumble and drop it. Keep it firmly in your arms. Like this."