Chapter 25- You won

Hey guys, sorry for updating so late. The wifi in my house stopped working so I had to write it all on my phone this morning. I hope it turned out all right. :D

Keep reading!

*****

Chapter 25

"The Fall dance is on Friday night," Chris began. His blonde head dipped a little, causing a cascade of hair to flop down over his eyes. He cleared his throat. Fidgeting. "I was thinking, if you don't already have a date, maybe you could go with me?" he looked at her hopefully, through thick, blond eyelashes.

He was captain of the football team and also the fifth guy who had asked Jasmine that question. And it was getting annoying quite fast.

"No, sorry. I'm not planning on going with anyone." Jasmine's said flatly, a little irritation slipping into her voice. The poor boy walked away with his head hung low. But, at the moment Jasmine did not care. She was more annoyed than caring. As she watched the boy walk away Flynn and Lottie walked in through the school doors laughing together.

Over the past two weeks that Charlotte had been here, her and Flynn had gotten rather close. Although she was stealing Jasmine's best friend, Jasmine's loved how  Flynn's mind was finally of of Rapunzel. He finally had someone who he could relate to that would get his mind of of her.

Yes, sometimes Lottie can be very weird. Just the other day Jasmine was watching a movie with Flynn when she walked into the room with a short towel on. Pretending she didn't know where the washroom was. Funny, how it was right in front of her. Lottie truly did not know how to flirt or attract a guy at all.

Flirting to her was as foreign as phones to queen Elizabeth.

But she actually found someone (Other Than the thousand other boys) that she actually liked. And Flynn the same.

"Guys!" Jasmine says with a frown as she walks towards them.

"Hey, Jasmine. Guess what?" Lottie asked, smiling big with her hands behind her back.

"I'm not in the mood-"

"Guess what?" Lottie repeated.

Jasmine sighed, "what, Lottie?"

She smiled brightly then took her hands from behind her back. It was  a bunch of red roses.

"Some guy named Jack at the parking lot asked for me to give these to you, isn't this sweet? Lottie beamed, as she handed them to her. "I wish someone would do that for me."

"This is not cute." Jasmine said dryly, looking at the flowers with destain. She hated red roses, all they remind her of is blood.

"How is this not cute!" she asks in disbelief.

"It's more like cliche," Flynn shrugged.

"No-"

"Why do guys keep asking me to this stupid dance?!" Jasmine exclaimed.

"Maybe they just like you?" Flynn suggested as they made their way to the cafe area.

"But why?"

Little rolled her eyes as sat down, "you're pretty, your interesting, want me to go on? Maybe their just attracted to you?"

"So there's no bet going around?"

"What bet?" Lottie asked?

"A hundred dollar bet to see who can take me to the fall dance?"

"Not that I know of," Flynn replied.

Lottie rolled her eyes as she red the menu, "we get it, Jasmine, guys love you. Sheesh, way to rub it in to all the single ladies out there."