Chapter 10-daddy issues

Thank you everybody for counting reading till this pint. I hope you enjoy reading is much as I love writing this story. Thank you   introspectivepoetic and squishyfishies for giving me the heads up for by spelling mistakes. I really appreciated it :D

Chapter 10

Cinderella's Pov

I laughed as Moz bowled in pain once again. He was looking at himself in the mirror as he poked his now red nose. I was seated on his bed in his apartment. The walls were a dark gray colour followed by wood shelves and a large bed.

"That fucking son of a bitch. When I get my hands on him- ugh! Just he wait!"

I rolled my eyes for the millionth time that day. Moz had been going on and on about how he got punched in the face.

"So he punched you, big deal?"

He glared at me, and I giggled grabbing one Of his pillows and placing it under my head. His bed was warm but I wanted him in here with me.

"Come on, baby. Let's get back to bed." I mumbled, as I closed my eyes.

Ignoring my complaint, Moz continued to ramble on, "I'll get Aladdin too and I'll get Jasmine as well. Yeah, Jasmine."

I open one eye to watch him.

I watched as he licked his lips, a lustful glint in his eyes. "She's so damn sexy, I want her beneath me."

My hold on the pillow tightened at the mention of her. It seemed like that was all anybody was talking about these days.  Jasmine this, Jasmine that.

I hated it. I was the centre of everything not that ugly nobody.

I scoffed. "I'm hotter than she'll ever be."

Moz only laughed, my annoyance growing.

"Your hot, she's sexy." Moz smirked, getting up and hopping into the bed. Making it sink down, "I wonder how she is in bed."

"Ughh! I don't care about your wet dreams-"

"Really wet."

"-about her, but we'll take her down."

Moz laughed, placing his hand on my thigh and trailing his hands up, sending goosebumps up my spine.

"How did you even get her to join you?" Moz asked as he placed his lips on my neck, trailing hot wet kisses down to my collar bone. This causing me to let out soft whimpers and mewls as he kissed, bit, and sucked at the exposed skin.

I snorted. "That cow, Rapunzel. All it took was to show her a picture of Jasmine and her boyfriend together for her to go off."

I cupped Moz is face in my hands and pulled him closer. Our breaths mingling together as he grinned into me. He licked my lower lip, I laughed at his eagerness. "I'm better than her," I murmured, closing my eyes and running my fingers through his hair. I eyed his lips, almost hungrily as Moz pushed closer into me once more. I gave in, as he raised his hands onto my cheeks and forced my lips into his. My hands dropped again to his shoulders as he gripped at my sides.

I mumbled a heartily moan when he palmed my breast through my tank top, massaging gently as our lips found each others, tongues matching movements.

Moz was on top of me now, lips continuing to ravish my mouth as Cinderella sighed in content. When he finally pulled away they were left panting for air.