Camren - Kissing Booth

Camila Cabello sighed as she leaned against the kissing booth. God, now she could not believe it at all. Ally had signed her up for this stupid job. She didn't want to kiss thousands of people. Although, she got community service for it. That was the only one perk. Only one.

See, if she were able to kiss Lauren Jauregui that would be another perk. But, Lauren didn't like her. At all.

Lauren Jauregui actually despised her. At least that's what she thought. 

No, she just exaggerates. Lauren just never talked to her. Never noticed her. Even if they accidentally run into each other in the hallways, she wouldn't even take a glimpse at her. But that's just what she thought.

Camila leaned her head against the wooden board and watched as Lauren and her friend Dinah get their booth ready, a few booth in front of hers. Obviously a game booth, a mini shoot a hoop. Lauren wore a grey low cut tanktop which she can see the black sport bra underneath it, and black ripped skinny jeans and Dinah pretty much wore the same thing, but a pair of denim short instead and a snapback on her head.

Lauren had pulled the hem of her low cut tank top and wiped her face with it. She was sweating under the beating bright sun that day. The view of her abs and not too big biceps were so perfect from where Camila was standing. If only she could lick that abuse.

"Enjoying the view?"

She jumped from her stance and glared at one of her best friends, Ally.

"Very funny, Ally! You could have killed me." The petite brunette walked around the booth and into it, sitting on the ledge of the booth. She tugged at her yellow tank top. It was so hot that day! It was like she had to be naked to feel so much better. "I hope you know that I hate you for making me do this kissing booth."

Ally grinned, "Yeah, I guess. But come on! It could be fun! You're gonna kiss a lot of people, and maybe you'll find the right one when you feel the spark."

"Hah" Camila laughed, "Sure I will." She rolled her eyes.

"Why aren't you sitting on the chair than the ledge?"

Camila shrugged, "I don't know. Maybe because I'm hot, if you don't already know." She said sarcastically.

"God, you're sweating your butt off." Ally said in disgust.

"Maybe I should walk around naked." Camila said wiggling her eyebrow.

"You should!" Ally laughed, "Too bad there is gonna be so many little kids." Camila agreed and pulled her sunglasses on, and staring out into the sky.

"Hmm.." Camila thought, "Am I gonna be the only one working at the kissing booth?"

"Yeah"

She sighed, "And what if these guys have a girlfriend or boyfriend and the girls have a boyfriend or girlfriend?" She said as she watched Lauren and some chick hug.