Camren - Lauren, The Spider's Slayer

As Camila struggled to make her way towards her and Lauren's en suite bathroom in the dark, she felt as if she had just been resurrected from the dead instead of sleep. After hours of sex and four orgasms later – only counting her own – her legs still felt like jelly and her tongue was stuck to the roof of her mouth and her throat was drier than the Sahara desert, probably from sweating out all of her hydration with their Olympic worthy screwing. She just wanted to curl into Lauren to sleep for a million more years. Or at least until the alarm clock went off.

But even though she's feeling like all the tiredness in the world, when she flipped on the bathroom light and spotted the dark colored spider in the threshold, she was able to somehow jump nearly ten feet to the left, landing on top of their cherry wood vanity while screaming, probably waking her sleeping wife.

"What's wrong? Camz! Where are you!"

Suddenly, the bedroom light turned on, thanks to a panicked wife.

Lauren found her wife crouched on the biggest piece of furniture in their room – aside from the bed where she should have been. Camila was wrapped in the charcoal grey top sheet that had long been forgotten on the floor in their love making frenzy and sporting an expression of utter terror.

"Why are you up there!" Lauren asked quickly, and then surveyed the room for any imminent threats that would have caused the dramatic reaction. Her eyes were still trying to adjust to the sudden, blinding light but she still couldn't see anything that warranted Camila acting like a possessed woman.

"Baby, help! There's a huge spider right there by the door! I think it's a black widow or maybe a tarantula, it's like as big as a baseball!" Camila blathered, and clutched her sheet tightly around her chest.

Lauren sighed and headed towards the said door to check up0 on the spider. "How big is it really?"

"It's really big! I swear, it is! Baby where are you going! Don't leave me here!" the brown eyed Latina shouted frantically, as her wife disappeared out of view.

"I'm getting my robe, my goodness, Camila. Don't want the spidey to see me all nakey."

Ignoring her wife's tone, which was so obviously trying to tell her she was over reacting, Camila carefully eyed the eight legged invader. Everything was seeming as if there would be enough time for Lauren to come back and kill it, but that all changed when it began scurrying across the carpeting. Camila pushed herself further back onto the vanity and set to screaming again. "Baby! Baby!!!"

"What! What's wrong now!" Lauren who was still trying to get her arms in the sleeves of her robe nearly sprinted out of the closet with a flashlight in hand.

"It crawled under the bed!" Camila cried, while looking so anguished that there may have been a real possibility of tears being shed.

Rolling her eyes, Lauren got down on her hands and knees, lifted the bed sham and clicked on the flashlight. Due to Camila's not-so-mild case of arachnophobia this definitely was not her first spider wrangling rodeo.