Camren - Dad Jokes

Camila rolled her eyes in fake annoyance to Lauren's joke against her smile that was tugging at the corner of her lips and the laughter that was bubbling on her stomach ready to let go but she refuse to give in. Lauren is funny yes, but she was getting extra cocky that day with her dad jokes like umm, hello? Dad jokes are supposed to be Camila thing. She's not gonna give up her crown to her girlfriend. She's funnier for Christ sake.

"C'mon babe," Lauren said, almost tearing up because of her own lame joke. "You know that was a good one."She added.

Camila glared at her for a second, watching her girlfriend doubled in laughter before ended up laughing with her because honestly, it was just contagious.

"Fine. It is a bit funny," Camila said in between laughter that are subsided down as she watched her girlfriend cleaned a stray tear rolling down her cheek.

It was a nice Saturday morning and the couple decided to just chill in the bed all day. But Lauren was chirpy and in an extra good mood that she claimed was because she was just being grateful that Camila and her are girlfriends, but Camila suspected that it's also because of the fact that Lauren had just added about ten new dad jokes to her personal collection that she just can't wait to share with Camila.

"But I have a better one," Camila said playfully, moving to straddle Lauren's lap.

"You do?" Lauren rose an eyebow up to Camila as she put her hands on Camila's lap.

"Yep." Camila said, emphasizing on the 'P' before leaning down, pecking Lauren's nose "Lots of them."

Lauren huffed, "So you think mines aren't good enough?" She said before pouting.

"I don't say that," She pecked Lauren's lips this time as she let out a giggle. "But most probably, because I can be funnier than you," She added with a smirk.

"So, is this how it's gonna be?"Lauren laughed as Camila nodded playfully. "You are my girl, in a few years you're gonna be my wife, you are supposed to support me to boost my self esteem or something." Lauren whined.

Camila smile widened upon hearing that. Her heart flutter at the thought of marrying her green eyed goddess that she has the privilege to call girlfriend for these past 3 years. "And I do support you in everything baby, but as your girlfriend, I have to be honest with you," She said, smiling softly at Lauren for a second before smirking, "To practice to be a good and honest wife in a few years, of course." she added.

"You can't be funnier than me, that's my job." Lauren mumbled, still pouting. But the hands that was previously on Camila's lap are now crossed on her chest.

Camila bit her bottom lip before smiling softly at the adorable sight in front of her, "But you're cuter than me, I'll give you that," She said before squishing Lauren's cheeks, making the older girl groan in annoyance.

"Nope, I just wanna say that this is my lane babe, stay in yours," Lauren shrugged.