Camren - Cuddle

"Don't look at me like that," Camila sighed crossing her arms over her chest as she made her way to the sofa before plopping down on it. Moving as far away from Lauren, her bribery, her pout and her big green puppy eyes as possible. Lauren let out a heavy sigh and walked away to the counter not far away from the sofa as Camila called after her, "Good. Stay there asshole. Don't come near me,"

Lauren scoffed before letting out a "Love you too baby," and giving Camila the cheekiest smile ever when Camila turned to glare at her.

Camila's heart fluttered for a second at the sight of her girlfriend's smile, but then she forced her face back into a scowl as she stared at the movie that was playing on the tv. Vibrant colours throwing it's reflection on Camila's face as Lauren leant against the counter watching the love of her life with a small smile on her face. She knew just what she had to do to get Camila to forgive her.

Lauren glanced to her left at the air conditioner remote, and with a smirk, she turned it into the lowest. The cold gust of air came rushing into the room and Lauren smirk when her plan is 20% done as a shiver ran down Camila's back. She saw Camila reached for the blanket on the back of the sofa before pulling it over herself, up to her chin. Lauren giggled softly at the sight of her girlfriend bunched up in the blanket before playing with her phone, waiting for the next step.

This was Lauren's secret to win Camila over whenever the brunnette were annoyed with her. She would turn down the temperature and sit on the sofa and wait for her girlfriend to cuddle up to her when she got cold enough. And even though Lauren had done it quite a few times, Camila still hadn't noticed. That was the beauty of this plan, Camila would always end up cuddling up to her.

Camila could hear the faint sound of home video from Lauren's phone. She knew her girlfriend was on instagram, scrolling through the feed. She turned to her girlfriend and immadietly envied how cozy her girlfriend look in some hoodie and sweatpants. She cursed herself for wearing shorts and an old tee as goose bumps flared on her arms and legs. The lights were off and it continued to get colder no matter how tight Camila pulled the blanket to her body.

A sudden movement eased Camila's grip on the blanket and Camila has never fought an urge this strong to hug her girlfriend, who annoy her so much with that big green eyes and dumb smirk, who looked so damn warm and comfy, who was finally slouched onto the other side of the sofa, leaving an empty space between them. Camila tighten her grip of the blanket  again to stop herself from being tempted and in hoping it to get warmer. She refused to run into Lauren's arms, even though she was always so warm.

A gunshot in the movie broke Camila fromher thoughts and she realised that she had been staring intensely at Lauren, who was looking back at her with a raised eyebrow. Camila glared at her girlfriend and quickly turned her attention back to the screen, trying to forget about how cold she was by fidgeting and pulling her knees to her chest in a desperate bid to conserve body heat.

And even though Camila could feel her girlfriend's green eyes piercing her head, she stubbornly continued to pretend to pay attention to the movie that she just realised had no plot and was completely shitty. And by that smug grin on Lauren's face, Camila knew that her dumb green eyed girlfriend knows that it wasn't  Camila's type of movie to watch. But, no freezing temperatures or shitty movies were going to force Camila to cuddle a certain Lauren Michelle Jauregui because she had gone too far this time.

"Baby stop being mad. Come over here and cuddle me," Lauren whined with a pout as Camila glanced over at her. Camila faked an annoyed sigh, slumping her head against the back of the sofa before laying down, stretching her legs over Lauren's lap earning a smug smile from her girlfriend.

But then, Camila slip one of her foot into Lauren's hoodie and pushed her icy foot on her stomach causing the older girl to let out a loud squeal as she pushed Camila's foot out of her hoodie, making Camila grinned in victory.

"How about you stay over there, and apologise," With every syllable, Camila emphasised her point with a kick to her girlfriend's thigh.

Lauren finally heaved a sigh and climbed over Camila until her weight was pushing the air from Camila's lungs and with a smile she looked down at an annoyed Camila who was about to push Lauren off of her.

"I'm sorry baby. I know I said my present for Chloe's birthday this year isn't gonna topped yours, so you could be the best aunty this year. But, who knows that she would like my mini drum set more than your human sized doll house," Lauren said as she giving her girlfriend her best puppy eyes.

"No," Camila said as she glared at Lauren, "You said you were gonna get her a rubik cube!"

"Babe, she's three. I couldn't get her a rubik cube, that would make me the loser aunty," Lauren said, trying to reasoned with her girlfriend who was looking away, underneath her.

"No, fuck off!" Camila said, still not looking at Lauren as she tried to push Lauren off of her.

"Alright, fine. I'll let you pick the gift for me next year okay?" Lauren said and Camila stopped pushing her, but she's still looking away. And that is until Lauren playfully pinched her cheeks and turned her girlfriend's face to look at her, her green eyes still holding a playful flash, "I however have got you an apology present because as we now know, I am the best aunty-" Camila cut her with a jab on her waist causing her to let out a chuckle before continuing,  "but a bad girlfriend."

Lauren caressed Camila's face before planting kisses on both cheeks. She then reached into her pocket, retrieving a silver bracelet with a small heart diamond charm and simply put the bracelet on Camila's wrist before planting more kisses on her face, "I love you, baby." Lauren whispered against Camila'lips.

Camila's let out a sigh before her hands reached around to pull her girlfriend into a kiss that she smiled into, "Thank god I like you so much, I could find it in my kind heart to forgive you, Jauregui" Camila felt the rumble of her girlfriend's laughter and with a smile Camila placed another kiss on her nose.

"Good, because I couldn't find it in my heart to live with the thought of you not forgiving me of becoming the best aunty and possibly the best girlfriend ever."

AN: Mehh. I'm sorry for being inactive