Camren - Would Lauren...?

"Lauren, will you stop jumping to conclusions!"

"No Camila! I think I got it right!"

"No you're unreasonable!"

"No I'm doing what a girlfriend's supposed to do!"

"You're such an inconsiderate jerk!"

"Me? A jerk? I'm not the one who won't even listen to reason!"

"Because there is no reason!"

"Yes there is!"

"No there isn't!"

"Yes there is!"

"No there—ugh just stop it! I don't want to talk to you!"

"Fine! You can go back to the library to 'study' if that's what you guys are doing—"

"You go back to your stupid basketball game! I've had enough of this!" with a huff and face flushed with red, eyes flooded with anger, Camila scowled and swiftly turned on her heels, her brown hair whipping behind her as she stomped her way back to the library, internally cursing her girlfriend of two years.

Lauren glared at her, retreating back with equal passion, her green eyes smouldering with an uncontrollable flame. Her heart was pounding against her chest at the magnitude of their fight

A fight that just happened in the middle of their high school hallway. Lauren thanked the gods that everyone was still at lunch and hadn't witnessed their explosion. Sighing, Lauren ran her hand through her long jet black hair as she made her way back to the gym.

...go back to your stupid basketball game!

Lauren winced as she entered the now empty arena. Her free period was over, and she was not looking forward to her math class with Camila.

*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*

Camila and Lauren entered the classroom separately. The first since they had started dating two years ago.

Their friends in the class watched in a subdued shock as the school's 'cutest couple' walked in with ice dripping between them. The cold tension that surrounded them gave the North Pole a run for its money.

Lauren slumped down into her desk, near the back of the room, her backpack carelessly tossed beside her as she sighed. Instinctively, her eyes rose up to watch Camila sit down at her spot by the front of the class. Her shoulders were stiff with tension and her back unusually tense and straight. Camila didn't look back at her, and she dropped her gaze downwards.