Camren - Lauren vs Zac Efron

"No, no way!"

"Come on... please?"

"No. I am not watching that, Camz! No way in hell am I going to watch that!"

"But you said I could pick anything I wanted to watch!"

"Yeah, but that was before I knew you were going to pick that."

"Please Lauren.."

"Camila, no."

"But I heard the lead is really cute! Zac Efron, please Lauren!"

"That's it, we're definitely not watching this, nothing on this EARTH will get me to watch this."

*15 minutes later*

"Shh babe, it's starting!"

"I'm not talking." Lauren sighed as she slumped into the couch in defeat. The television screen playing the beginning of the movie. She had to suppress a groan when the famous Disney castle filled the screen with the ever present tune of 'happiness'.

'Happiest place on earth,' She thought sarcastically, rolling her eyes as discreetly as possible. It was Friday night, and Camila's parents were out for the night and her little sister was sent to her grandmother's house because her parents don't trust Camila babysitting Sofi.

As usual, Friday night was their date night, and rather than going out like other Friday, this time they had settled in at Camila's house and decided to pop a flick into the TV and snuggle together in the dark.

At least...it had been a good idea until Camila had made her movie choice.

Every other movie date, they would both get the chance to pick a movie to watch together. Lauren could now say in all honesty, she had seen every single chick flick, The Notebook, Titanic, The Lakehouse, A Walk to Remember, hell she even watched Romeo & Juliet, the original version and Leonardo DiCaprio's version, as if she enjoyed watching her girlfriend drool over the alleged heartthrob throughout the entire two hours of watching him woo Clair Danes in Shakespearean—you name it, she probably watched it.

'Maybe this is punishment. Yes, this must be punishment for the movie I made her watch,' Lauren thought to herself. Lauren had decided, two movie dates ago, that they would watch a horror film, and so, when Camila had showed up at her house, she had The Ring in the DVD player; the play button at attention, ready to start the horror film.

Camila had only been able to sit through the first fifteen minutes of the film, before she had begun clutching Lauren's arm and burying her face in her shoulder when the television in the movie gone blank, with only a well in the middle of the screen.