002

Seokjin's POV

It was just silence inside the car that makes me feel so awkward and guilty.

From the supermarket, we just headed in the parking and straight inside here, bringing the same mood and atmosphere.

What is he so mad about? I've been unleashing this attitude since day 1 so he already knows I'm a btch.

I glanced at Namjoon who's looking so serious while driving. I guess he doesn't care how quiet it is right now.

But what will I do?

*boogs*

I panicked and looked downwards, seeing Namjoon's pillow on the floor, the one I gave him. I didn't notice I already hit it with my elbow.

I awkwardly get it and place it to where it was.

"S-sorry." I uttered.

I saw Namjoon nodded.

I cupped my cheeks and rubbed it in a circle direction, a gesture of mine that shows I'm stressed.

I heard Namjoon heaved out a deep sigh but I remained locking my eyes at the floor.

"Knock it off."

What he said made me look at him with a confused expression.

"I said knock it off, Jin." He raised his voice a little.

"What?" I said out of disbelief. Well, I don't understand...stop what?

He stopped the car and parked it. I didn't notice we're already in his apartment.

He stared at me for five seconds and left words that made me smile like a crazy hog.

"If you won't stop making cute faces, don't be surprised if I'll fall further more."

Then he left me with my mouth open.

****

Namjoon's POV

I quickly opened the trunk of my car and carried the things we bought and entered my apartment.

It's a Jin and Namjoon thing staying at each other's apartment and consider it a date. Yes, a home date isn't bad right? I'm not into outdoors and this is the best place for me and gladly, he agreed with it.

Back to the scene where I left saying those words. Wait, did I really said that?

I was distracted with my thoughts but I heard something fell that made me roll my eyes heavenwards.

He's such a clumsy bish.

I grabbed the ingredients from the paperbags one by one and placed it in my kitchen counter.

As soon as I finished what I was doing, I  removed my shirt that's already wet. This is what I hate about myself, I sweat quickly even if the weather's cold.

I was heading to the living room to check on that silly one but he was already staring at me.

What the hell is wrong with him?

"Namjoonie your shirt!" he pointed at my body with his eyes widening.

"Yeah, I removed it. Isn't it obvious?" I walked near his direction to tease him more.

It's just the first thing in the morning and he's blushing twice because of me. I'll never get tired of seeing that sight.

"A-are you already sweating?" his eyes starts to get wider and I can't help but to laugh. He's just so funny!

"Oh come on, this isn't the first time you saw me like this right? What's your problem baby?" I smirked.

Seokjin looked at the other direction, he's blushing real hard. I'm winning this!

"Nothing!" he quickly ran to my room and locked the door.

Oh damn, how am I gonna wipe all these sweat now?

~*~*~*~*

I decided to check the tv if there's a drama that'll interest me but to no avail, Jin's blushing face just keeps on popping.

How the hell am I going to watch now?

I was about to turn the tv off when I noticed the smell coming from the kitchen. I didn't remember cooking something there, did seokjin decided to be a ninja now?

Is he cooking my favorite? 

I didn't notice myself standing and making my way in the kitchen until I saw Seokjin coming in my way too. I was taken back but I still headed to the kitchen to confirm what he was cooking.

While checking it, something in my tummy gone wild when I felt those big hands surrounding my waist.

It's no one else's but Seokjin's.

He pulled himself close and hugged me from the back...tighter.

We're gonna be celebrating our first anniversary tonight, how is he making me feel like it's always just the first time?

"Sorry for ruining this special day with my attitude and even brought up that break up thing." he whispered in a very soft tone making my heart melt.

I sighed.

I broke the hug and removed his arms around my waist as I face him.

"Nah, I was just kidding back there and I know I offended you with some of my words too. I'm sorry bish."

I cupped his face and stared intimately at him. I kissed him in the forehead and smiled sweetly.

He smiled back at me. My favorite.

"Okay enough of the sorry's, now give me a kiss!" He was about to kiss me straight in the lips but I moved away causing him to pout.

"You need to finish cooking this first, brat." I whispered.

I stared at the meal and I can't be more happier. It's my fave and Seokjin really knows me.

Perks of having a boyfriend who loves cooking.

I really am lucky.