014

"Sir like I said, almost! He almost sacrificed it but that doesn't mean he did!"

Namjoon felt his heart stopped. He came up with some thoughts but immediately focused on what the nurse said.

After all the revelations, all these dramas and the pain he felt, he doesn't know what to believe already.

Namjoon was left with his mouth open trying to find words.

It looks like his mother was in deep shock too. She stood up and asked the nurse instead.

"What do you mean by that? He did not?"

"Yes Ma'am, Sir. Fortunately, he didn't."

"Jfc." namjoon whispered.

"I don't understand? I thought..." his mother trailled off.

"We actually have no idea what changed his mind in that second but right before the operation was about to start, he shouted us to stop." she sighed.

-- flashback*

"We'll start the operation now Mr. Kim."

Seokjin nodded.

The doctor prepared his equipments and place it closer to him.

He doesn't know why but their memories flashed in his mind for a second.

"This may sound so cheesy and corny but this is the most genuine phrase I could ever say to someone.. Seokjin I love you so so much."

"Snap out of it! I can deal with it, we can deal with it. I can take care of you and help you! I'll never leave you alone especially at times like this!"

"I love you bish, let's stay forever."

"OH PLS NO!! STOP!!" Jin shouted and stood from his position.

The doctor and nurse was shocked. They don't clearly understand what's happening.

"Huh?"

"This isn't right! M-my baby needs me! I promised to stay..." his eyes were still wide and he continued,

"Are you okay?"

"I'm sorry doc but I can't do this...I was wrong." he bowed.

The doctor heaved out a sigh and nodded.

"Okay Sir, we understand. What are your plans?"

"But I'm begging you, please try Namjoon's operation instead...try it again, maybe it'll cure his heart this time."

"B-but--"

"For the second time, I'm begging you... please."

Seokjin looked straight in the doctor's eyes.

"I see no problem with that, let's start it as soon as possible."

-end of flashback*

"So that's it Sir, it succeeded. He wanted to hide it first but I guess you deserve to know it." she awkwardly smiled.

"Oh ghad! That's great news son, right? I really thought that he sacrificed his heart for you." his mother removed her tears and turned all smiles.

Namjoon nodded.

He's still staring at the blank.

"Seokjin...he was alive all along? My bish didn't die?" he whispered but enough for them to hear.

"Yes sir because silly you, you didn't allow me to talk!" she laughed.

"Sorry." he gently whispered.