013

Namjoon stared at his mother for a second or two. His eyes was quickly filled with pain.

"N-no...home? Wait, what do you mean--"

"W-we're so sorry son, it's his choice." his mother covered her face with her palm.

Namjoon lost his control when his mother started crying like she confirms it already.

"Choice?! What choice, mom?"

They all remained silent.

Namjoon looked at the nurse and his mom as if he was begging for answers. He looks so depressed and fvcked up.

They both exchanged looks again and his nurse decided to spill it out.

*flashback*

After six hours...

"M-mr. Kim?"

"Mr. Kim."

Seokjin heard someone called him so his senses came. He looked at his surroundings and forgot that he already slept in the chairs outside Namjoon's room.

He suddenly realized something...

"Doctor! Oh ghad how is Namjoon?!" he breathe in.

"Mr. Kim, six hours already passed by and we never expected this..." he flashed a sad smile.

"What happened? What have you done with my baby?!"

A tear fell from his eyes.

The doctor remained silent and looked downwards.

"We're sorry but we tried--"

"Hah!"

Seokjin let out a laugh so the doctor raised his head,

"Is this some kind of a bluff? Oh lemme guess, this is Namjoon's surprise!" he shouted as if he owns the hallway.

He doesn't mind pulling his bitchy side again, at this place.

The patients and the doctor looked at him. Some are in pity and some are judging.

The doctor motioned him to stop.

"If we only wish he'll be healed." he whispered.

The thought immediately made his lips shiver.

"What--no! Why am I even talking to you? I can just confirm it to him--"

He was about to go to Namjoon's room and ignore everything they said but,

"Sir!" the nurse freaked out and pulled his arm.

He just wants to pretend that everything was okay. He just wants to be strong but...

"Listen, please....the operation was unsucessful. We're terribly sorry." she bowed down her head.

He remained silent, he expected it so the nurse continued,

"The patient's still in his room, currently sleeping. You can visit him for awhile."

"What do you need?" his sudden change of tone made them wonder.

"What do you mean, Sir?"

"He needs a new heart? No problem, I'll be willing to give him one!" he proudly said not noticing that his tears keep on falling.

"Huh? Wait--are you sure about this, Sir? We can still give him some medicines hoping that it'll work and--"

"Make his hopes high but in reality he can't be treated anymore?! Is that it, Doc?" he gritted.