005

A gloomy day for Namjoon as he woke up remembering that it's time to work. Namjoon and Seokjin are working individually but his work is much more heavier and stressful.

Now that he is inside the office for hours and not having a glimpse of Jin makes him sad.

"Mr. Kim?" a voice from behind called.

"What is it Sir?" he arranged his tie as he looked at his boss.

"You are given this task before you go home, submit it to Mr. Lee."

"Noted sir." he nodded.

Namjoon sighs as he walked to the coffee vendor. He needs something to refresh his mind from this tiring day. He inserted a coin and didn't waste a time to call Jin while waiting.

Dialing 'Namjoon's trash♡'

In just a few rings, Jin answered it quickly as if he's waiting his call.

"Babyyyy how are you?" his voice is filled with concern.

Namjoon can't help but to smile, after hearing his man's voice. A way to calm his mind too.

"Doing good uhh you know, office stuff. How about you love?" he asked imagining what Jin is doing right now.

"I just made a new recipe!" he smiles widely on the other line as if Namjoon can see it. He feels proud of himself.

"Well I hope it's delicious this time?" Namjoon teases.

"I hate you! Last night you were the most supportive boyfriend but look at you now." he imagines a pouting and grumpy Jin lying in his bed.

"Just kidding bish. I'll visit your apartment later, okay? Gonna finish my work first, loveyou." Namjoon lowered his voice and tried to hide from his boss who passed by.

"Sure, take care. Don't stress yourself too much, huh? I love you too Joon." he giggled.

Namjoon doesn't want to end up the call and cuddle with Jin's voice during office hours but he just can't. Not to be mentioned, Namjoon works as an engineer in the company and it is a stressful work indeed.

He handed his coffee out of the vendor and sipped on it. After being satisfied of its taste, he decided to go back to his office area.

Namjoon and Jin met right after a year they both graduated from a separate school. They're happy destiny worked for them but now, they have to work things out on their own too.

They set goals and dream together. They have to earn money on their own before spoiling themselves so here is Namjoon busying himself now.

The work continues, and Namjoon focused well on this, aiming to be home early.

From what has been mentioned, Namjoon notices a few changes about him.

His officemates notice too how cold and short-tempered he is. Some find him annoying, some find him mysterious and some (especially girls) find him cool. Those fangirls Jin would probably get rid off.

after 2 hrs...

Namjoon heaved out a deep sigh, he looks at the watch and he's not yet near to finish.

On the other side is Jin attempting to make a call. He's dialing him for two times but Namjoon's not answering. He's sure he's just busy but he can't help but to feel worried.

*~*

Time flies so fast. It's already 9:00 in the evening which is an hour late than he usually goes home. His officemates bid goodbye to him but he just nodded at them. He doesn't wanna be rude but he's in a hurry right now.

He wanted to catch Jin awake so he could still ask him how his day went.

'Fvck' he whispered.

It's the only word escaping his mouth all over again.

He ruffles his hair and for a second, he spotted an Alpaca stuffed toy looking at his direction. It's Seokjin's.

He quickly get it and couldn't help but to smile while staring at it. He finds it really cute so he squished it closer.

'Jin really loves this lil stuff but he must've really love me more for giving this with me to cheer me up.' he thought.

"Oh wait--sht jin!!" he shouted as he realized smtg.

He immediately checked for his phone and as he opened it, he panicked having 10 missed calls / 20 messages from Jin in his notification.

He quickly dialed his number over and over again but Jin's not answering. Or perhaps he did it on purpose. 

Namjoon got worried and for sure, he couldn't think straight. He stared at his reflection in his phone and telling himself to focus.

After composing himself, he just typed all the ideas in his mind. This is the right time for him because his mind works especially at night.

He excitedly submitted it to Ms. Lee after saving. He skipped off a little after his approval and he was finally allowed to go home.

He drives quickly to Jin's apartment. As soon as he reached, he knocked his door.

"I'm home from work, bish. Are you you still awake?" he called.

He was about to dial his number when he heard nothing but few seconds more, he heard footsteps. Those lovely footsteps he always wanted to hear, going to his direction. Only to him.

He notices a few delays. Maybe he's finding the keys first.

'Good job, baby' namjoon smiled at the thought that Jin's following his command to lock his door.

He finally opened it and saw a sleepy Jin with his one eye closed.

"What do you need?" he asked coldly.

Namjoon flinched but he knows Jin is just pretending. He greeted him with a tight hug.

"I need you." he whispered those three words in his ears.

Jin blushed from what he heard but he shouldn't give in yet.

He removed his hug and turned around.

"Just grab the water in the fridge, I'll go back to sleep."

Namjoon closed the door and pulled Jin in his direction.

"Can I just hug you? Give me a minute, baby." he said in a husky voice.

He's just so tired that all he wants is to see and hold Jin. It's enough.

"59...60 okay, times up!" Jin removed the hug again and faced him.

"You made me worry for pete's sake Kim Namjoon! You've never been this late. I'm sorry but it sucks dealing with my anxiety." he sighs. All the frustrations can be heard from his voice.

"Shhh I'm sorry love, I really am. I was mad at myself too for not being able to finish it early. Pls don't get mad anymore, I love you bish." he hugged Seokjin tighter and this time, he didn't allow him to remove it.

Jin's eyes couldn't helped but to tear up and cry like a baby. He doesn't understand himself either. He's even biting his lips to prevent it from smiling.