010

A/N: Won't be tired of saying thank you!! Keep reading, more feels ahead♥

*~*~*

After waking up from a long slumber, Namjoon opened his eyes welcoming him the sight he never wanted to see.

For a second, his heart stopped beating after some realization of him inside a hospital.

He tried his best to recover the last thing that happened.

He quickly sat from his position after reminiscing and reality hit him so hard when he felt someone beside him moving.

It was his bish.

"N-namjoonie?" he tried to say.

He stared at him and his heart beated at its fastest.

It sinked in, inside of Jin's mind that Namjoon just woke up so he immediately stood up and called the nurse.

Upon his excitement he hugged him tightly as he came back, shouting his hubby's name.

Namjoon on the other hand remains quiet thinking of words to say.

"Damn you bish! Damn you!" Seokjin continously shouted as he started tearing up, still in Namjoon's arms.

He stopped for a moment when Namjoon removed his hug.

"A-are you...okay now?" was all he asked.

"Let's get out of here, I'm fine." he said in full authority and rushes to remove the needles.

"H-hey baby, chill. You still have to rest, okay?" he quickly motioned Namjoon to stop.

"I SAID I'M FINE!"

The voice echoed in the white room making Jin realized that Namjoon raised his voice.

His face was covered with disbelief. He can't believe he just raised his voice on him!

"Uhhh--Sir?" that entrance diverted the scene.

It was the doctor along with the nurse. They walked closer not minding the awkward scene.

"Good afternoon, Sir. Upon our findings, we just wanna inform you about Mr. Kim, h-he has--"

"No! I'm fine already and what you're saying is no longer important." he just wanted to escape the scene so he held jin with him.

"B-but sir--"

"wait, what do you mean?"

Seokjin didn't move. He felt that Namjoon's hiding something so he wanted the doctor to continue what he was saying.

"Mr. Kim has a heart failure." The doctor finally spoke out making everyone in peace.

Namjoon cussed to himself and stared at Jin who already lost his control.

"Seriously?!"

After a few seconds of recovering to his senses, he finally asked both Namjoon and the doctor.

The doctor nodded in return. Meanwhile Namjoon who tilted his eyes on the other direction.

"S-since when?" he started tearing up.

"Three months now, Sir."

"Bullshit!"

That was all he uttered after these revelations.

"Sorry Sir, if you'll excuse us."

Jin nodded unconsciously and they went away.

Seokjin closed his eyes and his fist which was shaking already. He needs to burst.

"W-why? Why didn't you tell me?!"

He looked at Namjoon who's still staring on the floor.

"Why? I'm asking you, why Namjoon?!" he called him out and because he's not looking, Jin went to his place and punched him in the chest while crying hard.

Namjoon accepts his punches because he deserve it all.

"Baby you lied to me!" jin continued crying in his arms. He wanted to stop from shaking but he couldn't.

"Because I have this fear of losing you." Namjoon finally spoke out.

"D-do you think I'll leave you after knowing this?!"

"Yes."

"What?! Of course not! I promised to stay with you forever, right?"

"You can't say."

"Are you out of your mind Namjoon?"

"I'm not."

"Snap out of it! I can deal with it, we can deal with it. I can take care of you and help you! I'll never leave you alone especially at times like this!"

His emotions blasted and he cried loudly, kneeling on the floor.

Namjoon's heart keep on aching seeing Jin like this. But he was too weak to hold him up.

Too much pain, too much revelations, too much negativities.

It was their soft cries that filled the room. After a minute of composing themselves, namjoon reach out his hand for Jin.

"Get up." his voice broke.

He continued crying and pretended that he heard nothing.

"Come on, baby get up. L-let's get through this."

And with that, Seokjin stopped crying and stared at Namjoon.

"W-what do you mean?"

"Help me."

Seokjin sighed for relieve. He thought Namjoon wanted a break up.

He quickly hugged him tight and shared in the bed.

Namjoon hugged him back and he can't help but to let his tears out. He's still a person after all.

"You know I hate secrets right? I'm sorry for hiding these all in the end. It was so hard for me too. It's just that, I was just scared as fvck that you might leave me and you won't accept me in this condition." he let those words come out of his mouth like he's rapping.

"I can't believe that you don't believe me at all." jin looked at him straight in the eye.

"I'm sorry."

"You don't know what I'm capable of, Namjoon! I even loved you one-sided for months and didn't ask for return ; and now that you're my man, I will be loving you even more. Don't you just beg for a break up because I can't handle it! "

Namjoon was speechless. He didn't expect everything to be this...nice. What Jin said motivated him to live.

He looked for his hands and intertwined it with his.

"Forgive me, baby. I honestly attempted to do it that's why I build a fight the past few days. But I guess you really love me that much." he smiled.

"Goddamnit Namjoon!" he screamed.

They just laughed.

They spend the night sharing in his bed not minding what others might think.

They spend it thinking about the old things and thinking how they can get through all of these.

It's just a disease after all.