008

Seokjin starts to put the earphones in his ears. He continues walking, still not noticing Namjoon from behind.

"Bish." Namjoon attempted.

"Bish."

he calls for the second time but still no response at all. It looks like Jin's in his own world having deep thoughts.

"Fvck."

Namjoon bowed his head and cursed because he feels so nervous.

'man up namjoon!' he thought to himself.

"What?!"

Namjoon raised his head with his eyes widening. He was surprised hearing Jin's response when it's not the time he's waiting it to look back.

Seokjin's eyebrows met with his hand removing the earphone from his one ear. Namjoon got the thought that Jin might assumed that he was cursing him.

"U-uhh"

His mouth opened looking for words to say. It's really epic.

"Are you cursing me?"

This time, Jin faced him with a grumpy look.

"N-no! I'm just really frustrated, no, no its not you!" He panicked while shaking his head.

"Whatever." he just rolled his eyes after realizing. He started to walk away and return the earphones back to his ears.

Acting tough but deep inside, he wants to hug Namjoon tightly. Tightly, that he wouldn't be able to utter words.

He still chose to ignore him and pretend that he's really pissed. Hoping that Namjoon will do something.

Namjoon on the other side stared at his back walking away.

"I won't be able to have this confidence again if I let this opportunity pass." he whispers.

He walks with a big step to be able to reach Jin quickly.

He drags him by his head and pulls it in his chest.

Seokjin reacted and his earphones started falling. He moves away, wanting to let go in his arms surrounding him.

But it'll always be his home, Namjoon's arms.

"I'm so sorry bish, I thought I can stay away from my problems by putting a wall between us ..but I was wrong. I miss you so much my baby, I'm so sorry." he started tearing up and tightening the hug.

Jin became silent and started hugging him back too.

"Damn you Namjoon. Damn you, and your foolishness." he cries.

"I can't take this feeling any longer, I love you jinnie. If this isn't enough for you, I'd be willing to teach you how to rap and treat you with ur favorite meal."

Eventhough they're both crying, they smiled as Namjoon finished his sentence.

They were just laughing and crying theirselves out without breaking the hug in the middle of the street, while the people are busy staring at them.

~*~*~*

"Are you sure ur okay, Joonie?" Jin asked him while caressing his cheeks.

They both decided to stay in Seokjin's apartment since it's been days of not having a homedate.

They just stared at each other in the dining room discussing what problems they really had.

"Yeah of course, I'm still your man." he winks trying to lighten the mood.

He failed because Jin didn't even smile and continued staring blankly at him. He sighed as a sign of defeat.

"I'm good, I-I'm just jealous that's all."

Jin just nodded so Namjoon placed his arms around Jin and kissed his temple. He knows he's not yet contented with his answer.

"You have nothing to worry about, bish." he whispered.

Seokjin just replied 'fine'.

He seriously can't stay away from his thoughts that Namjoon might be hiding something ; that there might be a bigger problem to face.

As of now, he'll just be contented being in his arms.