Chapter 3

Ava finds a spot to live deep in the forest. As she heard light footsteps coming from the East. She turns around and sees glowing eyes coming from behind a tree. Ava gets ready to pounce.

" Why are you taking all of the food" a girl said in a soft voice

" Because I'm hungry"

"Why are you out here all alone. It's dangerous."

"Why do you need to know"

"Because this is a spot I come to when I want to be alone" she says as she walks out behind the tree "I'm Cailey, Cailey Deer, I live not to far from here.

Cailey Deer, she's sadistic and a thief, gets along with people that are like her. Thin and fragile, 5'9, long straight brown hair, curved eyebrows, deep-set eyes in the color brown, normal ears and a snub nose, full lips almost heart shaped, and freckles. Wears tribal clothing.Tattoos on her arms and legs, and a bracelet on her left. Usually carries around a knife.

Ava looks at her in hunger "Hmm, you got a lot of meat on you"

" I wouldn't eat me if I were you"

" I'm a wolf what else am I supposed to eat" Ava says as she takes a step forward

"You could eat those berries"

"I'm on a all meat diet"

Cailey looks at her in disgust then sits on the ground.

"Why would you sit down" Ava stated

"Because I know you won't eat me"

"How do you know that"

"Because you're sad, and you don't have nobody that will listen to you"

After a while Ava and Cailey become friends and start to talk about their lives with their family.

" How many people are in your family Cailey?"

"I have a sister, brother, mom, and dad. What about you Ava"

" I have brother" she pauses

" What about your parents?"

"I don't have parents"

"What happened to your dad?"

"He just died today by a bear" a tear starts to run down her face. "It's all my fault that he's gone, I didn't listen to anything that he said. I never even said goodbye. I didn't go to his funeral either."

"What happened to your mother?"

" When I was young we were by a river. Soon I got caught in the rapids. My mother jumped in and saved me but when I looked back she wasn't there."

"I'm sorry to hear that. But, guess what"

"What"

"You got a new member in your family"

"Who"

"Me"

Ava looks at her and smiles "I should probably get to sleep"

"Yeah okay. I'll go then. Goodbye"

"Bye"

Ava watches her leave then goes to lay down. Then she hears footsteps sneaking around.

"Stop breathing down my neck dumb ass"

"I'm not Fred. you're just walking to slow."

Ava comes out and sneaks over to the closest bushes to spy on them. Then she notices that Cailey is in front of them. Her eyes start to get big.