Chapter 11

In the morning Ace is still sitting on the bed looking at Ava as tears run down his face.

"Ace? You didn't sleep at all last night. I know you care for her but you need rest."

"Doli I'm sorry but I love her more than anything and I won't let anything happen to her."

"I wouldn't let anything happen to her either" she takes a cloth and wipes the blood off her face. Ace watches as she does so. "Take her home and you'll see what happens next." she gives him the cloth.

He nods, takes the cloth and goes to pick up Ava. Doli opens the door for him "Thank you very much"

"No problem"

Ace walks out and she shuts the door. He looks at what people are building a cement building that is very well designed. The workers stop and look as he is walking, one of them walks up to him and starts walking with him.

"Sir Ava will not be going to her home."

"Yes she is. Ava is fine" he denies what he said

"Cailey stopped breathing this morning. You're in denial right now Ace. Ava stopped breathing too. Doli told me when she checked her. She put her finger under her nose and didn't feel a thing." Sam starts to walk up to them and Ace stops.

"Sam is it ture" more tears come running down his face.

Sam nods his head but doesn't speak. He puts his hand on top of her head and a tear runs down his face.

"I can't let her go though I love her"

"I love her too Ace, she's my sister" Ace takes Ava out of his arms.

Ace leans down and kisses the top of her forehead. He whispers "I love you Ava" As Sam walks away with Ava to the cement building he watches.

Sam places her in a coffin next to the coffin that Cailey's in. As everybody gathers around the two coffins Sam starts to speak "Today we lost two of our people. Ava Wolf and Cailey Deer. We have Cailey's family with us today so they can say goodbye to her. They were the people that were always willing to help no matter what situation. We love them both as friend, family, and girlfriend. They may not be with us for the rest of our time but they will be here in our hearts." Sam stops for a moment as tears run down his face. "Ava as my sister and as Ace's girlfriend. She was a handful, had a open heart. Yes she was troublesome but we cared for her no matter what happened. Cailey was my girlfriend, I loved her more than anything. She was the most caring person that I know." He looks over at Cailey's family and saw them hugging each other. "She was loving, amazing, beautiful and the love of my life." Sam walks over to her mother.

"My daughter is the most intelligent, gorgeous, outgoing person I know. I love her so much and I wish I could talk to her one last time. We all do." She starts to cry "Why did she have to go"

"Mommy don't worry Cailey will be back they both will. So, be happy" Missy said

"Thank you sweetie" Mary sniffles and smiles down at Missy.

Ace comes walking between people "Ava was the most amazing person I meet. We first meet by my house, back when I was human. She acted tough like she didn't want anyones help, but you could tell that she was in pain. Yeah I joked around with her but I made her laugh. I feel in love with her once I saw her." He's now in front of everybody and looking at them all. "She fell with me too and for that we stole each other's hearts." Tears come down his face. "One thing I really know she wants, is for all of us to be happen and help one another. She cares for every one of us. Ava risked her life many times so we could live safely, so did Cailey. Our lives will be different without them around and we all know that. If they will do anything to save us we will do the same. We will love one another, take care of each other, and just so we can all feel safe we will protect one another with all we got." Ace stops talking and walks away to Ava's hut, everybody watches him leave. Two Mickey and Doli walk up to the front and open the door to the Mausoleum and put them both inside. As everybody walks away slumply away, Sam goes inside and stands between both of the coffin.