Chapter 4

Cailey is in the forest looking for some food to eat. Sam is around the area and can smell some meat. He starts to walk towards the smell and can see through the bushes that it is Cailey.

"Hey Cailey" Sam said and Cailey jumps a little and turns around. Sam laughs a little.

"Hi Sam."

"What are you doing out here alone. I almost thought you were my next meal."

"I am looking for food"

" Alone?"

"Yea I think so"

"Where's Ava?"

'Don't know. I haven't seen her."

"Oh, she should be out here with you incase the bears come. You could end up getting hurt."

"Yea. But even if they did come I can just run away without them knowing it was me."

"Still, how about this I stay here with you till Ava turns up."

"Ok I suppose, But you could also go and find her."

"I ain't gonna bite." He pauses for a second, then smiles " Unless you want me to"

"Well you can find your sister if you want to....... Your sister."

" Okay fine I'll go. But if you're in trouble you know where I am" he starts to walk away. Once he's gone Ava pops out of the bushes.

"I won't bite...... Unless you want me to." Ava mocks Sam

"Well you're nice" Cailey smiles and laughs."

"I know. It's what I do."

"I can tell"

"Like when I ate the fish" Ava starts to laugh

"Oh now that was just gross." Cailey laughs.

"That's how the rest of the pack eats. Except for Sam." Ava smiles

"Well I guess I can't ever eat with you guys." Cailey laughs.

"But you will eat with Sam"

"Maybe"

"How cute! You totally like him."

"Shut up"

"I could go tell him to ask you out" Ava grins.

"Nope." Cailey grins

" Okay so you won't be a chicken and you'll ask him out."

"No I'm not asking him out.he can figure out how to do that whenever he wants to. But, when are you gonna finally act like you like Ace. I know you do." Cailey smiles and laughs a little.

"You are so funny. Don't make me laugh."

"Oh no I'm not making jokes, no need to laugh. I'm just saying the truth."

"But lies are so much better."

"No there not. Although I'm a thief and I have to lie which to be honest is so fun. But when you tell the truth it makes you feel better about yourself. So you do like Ace no lies."

" I'm not a Wolf School no more. I don't need to know this. How, about this what if I do like Ace? My way is trying to get them off my back so I don't have to deal with them no more."

"Well now you do like Ace, there is no what if. And then you don't have to deal with making jokes and lying and inside you know you do like someone.