Chapter 1

A/N: Hey guys! This is my first ever fanfic so, I'd absolutely love it if you can give me some feedback! Even if it's criticism, I really want to improve my writing so I'm all ears. Let me know what you think! Hope you enjoy! :)

Smoke filled Regina's office as the fire spread. With her face covered in black marks and her clothes torn, she looked as though she had been defeated. Defeated by the dark one, Emma Swan. On her hands and knees, she looked up at the former savior with an angry yet sad look on her face. She gazed into Emma's green eyes, which, to Regina, seemed to give a separate expression from her face. Her face was full of hatred and vengeance. However, her eyes showed sorrow, regret and fear of the darkness that had consumed her. Regina saw this and knew that the real Emma Swan laid within her eyes.
Using her magic, Emma threw a force at the mayor, violently sending her against the wall. Regina fell to the ground. She couldn't bring herself to accept the fact that the woman she knew as the savior, the woman whom she had now grown to love and care for, had become the dark one.
    "Fight back!" Emma ordered.
    "No! This isn't you."
    The blonde let out a menacing laugh.
    "It may not have been then, but it sure as hell is now," she stated as she once again threw Regina across the room.     "What's wrong?" Emma asked. "The evil queen can't take on the dark one?"
    She paused.
    "Finally after 4 long years I can stop worrying about everyone's crap about finding their happy ending. Because lets face it Regina, you of all people should know, the only way to be happy is to make sure everyone else is miserable right?"
    "You don't mean that."
    "Oh don't I though?"
    "Emma listen to me." She cleared her throat from all the smoke that she was inhaling.
    "This isn't you. Deep down inside the Emma you are is waiting to be freed. You just have to let it. It's not to late to fight!"
    "Oh Regina, the only thing you see in front of you right now, is how much I enjoy having all this power. Maybe in a few minutes you can see me demonstrate that in front of your beloved Robin Hood."
The corner of her mouth slanted upwards as she looked right at Regina. She lifted her hand and swung it towards the mayor. Within moments, a fireball shot in Regina's direction. With the little strength she had left, the mayor deflected it.
    "You won't lay a finger on Robin. I'll make sure of that," she threatened.
    "Oh have I touched a soft spot?"
       The threats of hurting Robin gave Regina enough adrenaline to forget about the pain she felt from being thrown around her office like a ragdoll. She got up. Anger filled her veins and in less than a second, she was face to face with Emma. The dark one let out a soft seductive chuckle as she moved in slightly closer.
    "I see I have," she smiled.
The two were now so close that they could feel each other's warm breath brushing softly against their skin. There was a long pause. Both stood still. Neither backed away. Regina licked her lips while still looking deep into Emma's eyes. The dark one moved her gaze down from Regina's eyes until it met her lips. A rush of heat ran right through the mayor. She felt as though this was exactly where she needed to be. But how could it? If she was so in love with Robin, why did she so badly want to stay exactly where she was? Looking back up at Regina with her lips parted, Emma began to speak once more.
    "Being the dark one really changed my perspective, I can tell you that."
       She bit her lip and gently brushed a strand of hair behind Regina's right ear. The mayor took a deep breath as Emma's hand slowly moved down her cheek and with one finger, continued down her neck and outlined her shoulders. Regina felt a quick shiver shoot up her spine. To her surprise, it was one of pleasure.
    "I can see it changed yours too," Emma whispered softly.
    The mayor took a small step back and without hesitation, Emma took one forward.
    "Miss Swan," Regina warned. "You really –"
    "Shh." Emma cut her off while placing her finger on Regina's plump red lips.
    "You can't hide behind those walls forever Regina."
The blonde moved in closer, reducing the space between them. They locked in a stare. Regina stood still with both hands at her side as she felt Emma's hand outline her shoulders once again. She watched the blonde's hand slide down her arm. The mayor knew she had to stop it but she also knew that she didn't want to. Emma delicately positioned each of her fingers between Regina's and slowly closed them shut. Without a second thought, Regina wrapped her fingers over the dark one's hand. It was a perfect fit. A subtle smirk appeared on Emma's face. With her free hand, she placed her thumb just before Regina's left ear and wrapped her fingers around the back of her neck, bringing the brunette's face closer.
    "That suit looks awfully tight Madame Mayor. I just might have the perfect solution for that," She whispered.
Emma's hand fell down Regina's neck and stopped at her chest. Her fingers were spread out so she could feel as much of the brunette as she could. She took a quick look at Regina, who was now breathing a little heavier than usual, and moved her hand towards the mayor's breast.
    "Tell me if I should stop," Emma smirked.
Regina, now with her eyes closed, began taking deeper and longer breaths; trying to conceal the pleasure Emma was making her feel.
    "Stop," Regina caught her breath. "The fire."
The blonde nodded, and with the snap of her fingers the fire was gone. Regina's office had been restored to its original state.
    "Better?"
    "Yes."
Keeping her eye on the mayor, she travelled down Regina's stomach. She went around the back of her waist, pulling her closer and gradually moved towards her pelvis. She went lower. She was now below the mayor's waistline and finally, pressing her hand a touch harder on the mayor's body, she fondled Regina's forbidden fruit. Regina's eyes widened as she took a deep breath. She quickly freed her hand from Emma's, clutched the back of the blonde's head with both hands and pulled her in. She closed the space between them with a long, hard and passionate kiss. Their lips moved together simultaneously. It was effortless. Her hands caressed Emma's body as if it was something they've always longed for. Neither of them wanting to release themselves from each other, they stumbled around the office feeling for something that would support the two of them. Their lips were still locked, moving harmoniously, when they fell upon Regina's desk. The mayor lay flat on her back while Emma climbed over her. She attempted to pry Regina's clothes off.
    "No need for that... Em-ma," she said seductively.
Regina brought her hand over her head and twirled her finger. Purple smoke surrounded her, circling her body. As the smoke began to disappear, so did the mayor's clothing.
    "Better?"
    "Much better," Emma replied as she admired Regina's body.
Regina pulled the blonde back into a lustful kiss while magically removing Emma's clothing as well. Their bodies were now grinding on each other, feeling every inch of each other's warm, soft skin. Emma gently slid her fingers deep into the mayor. Regina could no longer conceal her pleasure.
    "Oh God. Don't stop," she begged.
    She tilted her head back and opened her mouth, while framing her grip on the dark one's butt cheeks.
    "I wasn't planning to," Emma whispered while grinning with satisfaction.
The world around them seemed to have disappeared. They were so deeply focused onto each other that all sense and complications vanished from their minds. Neither Regina, nor Emma could explain why or how, but it was clear to the both of them that this was where they belonged. Together.