Chapter 4

The mayor drowned in the stress that had flooded her body. She felt hot, and her nerves had kicked in, making it harder for Regina to focus. What was she to say? If she finds out what's really on my mind... Regina thought. She can't. She must remain clueless.
            "Regina?"
            The sheriff stood up.
            "It's nothing Swan," she told her while keeping her gaze fixed on the paperwork. "Can we just finish this so we can both get on with our day?"
            "This is ridiculous. You'd think after all we've been through, you'd be able to tell me what I did wrong."
            Emma, more agitated than ever, began to pace behind the desk that stood between both women.
            Regina watched as the blonde's long, slim legs brought her back and forth. She slowly directed her gaze at Emma's torso and then moved up to her face, noticing every detail on her body. She looks...good, she thought. Really good. Emma stopped and faced the mayor. She felt Regina's eyes studying her.
            "What?"
            "Oh...nothing I-I was just in the moon."
            "Mhm," Emma said in disbelief.
           Overcome with embarrassment, Regina quickly looked down at her desk. Suddenly, the site of her desk had triggered a part of her dream to come rushing back to her, replaying over and over in her head.
            Oh god. Don't stop.
            I wasn't planning to.
            Those words were now all she could think about. She couldn't even hear what the sheriff was muttering about as she continued to pace. All that had occupied her mind was the image of her lying down on the desk, while Emma moved her body erotically on top, making Regina feel things she had never felt before. Wait...am I...am I fantasizing about Emma? She thought.
            "Are you even listening to me?" the blonde asked furiously.
            "Uhh...yes. Go on."
            She was very beautiful. Regina couldn't deny that. Nor could she ignore it.
            "I just don't understand why-"
            "You look pretty today Swan."
            Realizing what she had just said, they mayor shot her head down, hoping Emma hadn't heard. Completely stunned, the blonde froze for a moment.
            Oh god. Don't stop.
            I wasn't planning to
            There were those words again. Constantly repeating at the back of her mind as Regina kept her head down.
            "Complementing me won't stop me from trying to figure out what I did wrong."
The mayor glanced up at Emma.
            "I know, I just...I just wanted to tell you." she beamed.
            Why did I just say that? She asked herself. Its bad enough I'm fantasizing about her being nude on my desk...