Faking It In Style

‘Cathy hurry up.’ I whisper yelled. It’s five o’clock in the morning and I’m in my wetsuit waiting for my little sister to be ready. I know most you will be going ‘’WHAT!! HOW IS SHE NOT DEAD IF IT’S FIVE O’CLOCK IN THE MORNING!?!’’ but it’s the norm in my house.

You have no idea who I am do you? Well fact file time.

NAME:            BRIENIE  CHARM                                            

NICKNAME:   BROWNIE

AGE:                18  (19 IN MARCH)

OCCUPATION: BREAK YEAR FROM COLLEGE

MOTHER: ELLE STEVENS

FATHER: JOHNJO CHARM

SIBLINGS:

 SISTER:   CATHY-ROSE             BROTHERS:MARK, JACK

HATES:ONE DIRECTION SUSHI PINK MARK JACK CATHY NEIGHBOURS AUSTRAILIAS GOT TALENT

LIKES: EVERYTHING NOT ABOVE AND SPORTS

APPERANCE:

EYES: BROWN      HAIR:   STRAWBERRY BLOND     HEIGHT:    AVERAGELY SMALL    WEIGHT: SKINNY CAUSE- FITNESS

STATUS:SINGLE AND HAPPY

INSPARATIONAL QUOTE: IF THERE’S A LIGHT AT THE END OF A TUNNEL ITS PROBABLY A TRAIN

IDOL: MAHAMID ALI

CELEBRITY CRUSH: DAVID BECHAM

FAVOURITE:

BOOK: LITTLE HOUSE ON THE PRAIRE

SONG:ONE WAY OR ANOTHER BLONDIE

COLOUR/COLOR:BLUE

'Cathy Rose Charm get your fat arse down here right now!'

'I'm coming I'm coming!'

'About time' I mumbled pushing Cathy out the door, grabbing my keys off the mantle piece. Cathy's curles were scraped back into a tight high pony tail and her pink and black wetsuit hugged her curves as she opened the garage to get out our surfboards.

When we had successfully hit Cathy on the head twice 'accidentally' with my highlighter yellow and nyon green infused surfboard we were racing down the beach to the shore. Our house is on Beachfeild lane which is practically on the beach so it's pretty handy.

There were more people on the beach than usual (as there's only about one or two others on the beach most days) cause there was a big group of about eleven standing in a group four of which looked like body guards.

Then six of the people in the group got up collected their surfboards and were heading for the water. There was one really hot curly haired dude.

By now Cathy and I were both standing up on our surfboards letting the wind and the waves take us hostage.

One of the boys were pretty good but the rest were just failing and one wasn't even trying.

After about half an hour Cathy and I both sat down on the beach and laughed at the obvious first time surfers.

Cathy went back up to surf but I was making up names for the failing bunch of teenagers. Then the curly haired one came up to me and sat down.

'Your a really good surfer.'

'Thanks. You and your friends aren't very good, apart from the one with the side fringe thing yeah he's pretty good.'

'That's Liam. See the blond one is Niall, the one with the black hair not getting wet is Zayn, The one lying down on the surfboard is Louis and the other two are Josh and Dan.'

'Okay. That's my sister, Cathy.'

'Here I'll bring you to meet my friends.'

We walked over to the group and he called people in from the water.

'Everyone this is Brienie.'

There was a chorus of ''Hi Brienie''s.

'Harry I have to go. See you.'

'Okay. Here,' He said handing my a piece of paper.'We should hang out sometime.'

'Okay bye.'

And at that I walked away picked up my surfboard and went home, completely forgetting Cathy existed.

About ten days later I called Harry and we went to Mc Donalds and ate... a lot.

COOL STORY BRO'

thanks I like it too

We hung out a few more times after that until this happened it was like our fourth or fifth meeting.

'Hey can I talk to you?' Harry said as we walked along the beach.

'Shoot'

'Well I'm going back to England tomorrow.'

BAM!! I literally just ran into an imaginary wall.

'Okaaaay. I have something to tell you too. I got offered a recording deal for syco records. With Simon Cowell!'

'Really? I'm signed with him too!'

I had run into another invisible wall wgen he had told me that he was in one direction.

'He wants me to fly over to England as soon as possible so I'm leaving tomorrow too!'

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

It's one again five o'clock in the morning and I'm on my front step. My taxi driver is waiting very impatiently in the drive with my trunks in the boot. My sobbing mother is hugging my with all her might and wishing me well.

'I love you baby'

'I love you too, Mom.'

'Bye'

I climb into the back seat of the taxi and wave goodbye to my parents because the next time I'm going to see them is in six months.

HEY MY PEEPS! I AM ELLIE/ELEANOR/ELZEMER/ELZ/EL/ELLE/MRS AWKWARD HOW DO YOU DO?

I'M EVERYONE ELSES COUSIN... SO BYE BYE