Chapter 7

A/N: I am so confuzzled, I updated when i wasn't supposed to so all my chapter are all messed up so now this is weired out! AH WELL GET OVER IT!!! No! I love yas! Hehehehe!

So 'Story of my Life' is epic.

Little Mix's music video is da bomb diggedy.

A picture to the side of Autumn as i decided y'all need to see

Chapter 9

Autumn’s P.O.V

SPOTTED!

Yesterday afternoon at 3pm reliable sources claimed to have seen four girls moving into the One Direction mansion. After a full 2 hours of non-activities around the house the Liam Payne of One Direction left with a red headed girl. This girl’s face was unseen. Other sources say they saw them proceed to an amusment park. While only kissing her on the cheek while the cameras were around Simon Cowell and other inside sources confirmed that the two are in fact dating. Will this last or will she be another ‘Taylor Swift’.

In other One Direction news Harry Styles has also found himself a girl. Friends of the girl reported that her name was Brienie and she and Harry have been together ever since their visit to Australia during May last year.

Memebers Zayn and Niall have ALSO found themselves in relationships Niall with make-up artist Rose-Anne who is also close friend of Louis and Zayn with Irish hip hop dancer.

Who is Liam’s mystery girl, and what are these girlfriends like?

Tweet us your thoughts @Celebrity_news_offical

Follow us on instagram for all the latest pics of this new couple

I sighed and placed the magazine down on the table and took a sip of my tea. No one else was up and I was thinking back to last night when I saw the magazine flop through the mail box. I knew I shouldn’t have read it but it was too intriguing to put down. Who was I? What are we like? Well, I’m Autumn, I’m a tad bit crazy, I’m Irish and I sing. Spencer is sweet and crazy and she dances. Brienie is kind, sporty and fun and she surfs and Rose-Anne is a good milkshake maker and she’s fun and she is a make-up artist. That should answer your questions!

Last night Liam and I did go to the amusement park.

Liam took my hand and led me out the door. I asked him where we were going and he told me that it was a surprise,

It was close enough to walk and when I saw where we were going I was so happy! It was a bright , colourful amusement park.

“AHH! Thank you Liam!!! I love amusement parks! Let’s go!” I squealed and hugged him and bounced around a little before Liam paid for us and we went in.

People walked around with cotton candy and hot dogs. Little children squealed with delight. People screamed as they were spun around on fast rides. Others cheered as they won prizes while the losers moaned.

“What do you want to do first?” Liam asked.

“What about the Frisbee?” I suggest pointing to the large ride. Liam agreed and we headed towards the ride. We cued and paid the man then waited for the people on it to get off. While we were waiting a girl about 12 came up to us.

“Uh, hi.” She said smiling.

“Hi” Liam said smilling back and I grinned at her.

“Do you mind signing my t-shirt?” she asked. Liam looked at the shirt  and sure enough it was a One Direction t-shirt.