Chapter 8

A/N OMFG I was writing this on Microsoft word and the program had to restart and it did that twice. GRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

“Rose-Anne” I heard. I groaned and turned around. Then, suddenly, I felt a waterfall fall on my head. I opened my eyes and saw Niall and Zayn laughing. I sat up.

“You guys might want to run.” I said angrily standing up. They ran out. I chased them down the stairs. They turned into a hall with a small room at the end. I pushed them in and locked the door.

“That’s that sorted.” I said brushing my hands. I went back up to my room and took out my despicable me phone. Yeah, you heard me. I checked my instagram. I had like a gazillion more followers. And guess who was among them? Zoe Sugg AKA Zoella! OMG! I love her. I look through them and found another YouTuber I watch. He isn’t that YouTube famous but he’s still cool. Marc AKA The Prince of Vanity.

*Knock Knock*

“Come in!” I shouted.

“Hey no need to shout!” I heard Niall’s unmistakable Irish accent.

“How did you get out?” I asked.

“Ever heard of shouting for help? Yeah.” He said. DAMN! Why didn’t I think of that?

“We’re going shopping.” He said. Who would say no to that.

“Kay Kay.” I said and pushed him and closed the door. I got changed into a black off-the-shoulder top with gold studs, black ripped jeans and a pair of black wedges. (Picture to the side). I pinned back my hair and put on some natural make-up.  I went down stairs.

“You ready to go.” I asked Niall poking him several times. He got up.

“Where’ya goin’?” Louis asked on his tip-toes.

“Shopping.” I said. His face brightened.

“CAN I COME?!” He said. I laughed.

“Next time.” I said and closed the door.

“Shot! My bag! BRB.” I said. I went back in and grabbed my bag. I felt something on my leg.

BUG! BUG!” I shouted trying to shake my leg. I failed. I looked down and saw Louis hugging my leg.

“TAKE ME WITH YOU!” He shouted. I laughed and tickled him off and ran. We went to the car. He opened the door for me. AW! What a gentle-man.

“Thank you.” I said curtseying.

“My pleasure.” He said bowing. He got in the driver’s seat.

“So where’re we headed?” I asked.

“Oxford Street?” He asked.

“I’ve never been there but okay.” I said. He gasped.

“You have not lived!” I laughed.

When we were finished in every single shop and we were on our way back, I saw loads of flashes.

“Ow! My eyes!” I said covering them.

“Just keep your head down.” Niall said. I walked into the car. Great advice Niall!

“Damn it!” I said. I looked up and opened the door and got in. The cameras were still flashing. Jeez they really want to get a good picture. We piled our bags in the back and drove off.

When we got back no one was there.

“That’s strange. Hey, are you thinking what I’m thinking?” Niall said.

“Watch Cartoons?” I asked.

“No, well maybe, but first… TICKLE FIGHT!!!” He shouted and tickled me. I fell to the floor because I wasn’t expecting it. I tickled him back and rolled away. I rolled into the bottom off the stairs and he rolled into me.

“Sandwich!” He yelled. I squirmed out and rolled into the kitchen. I stood up.

“It’s almost special time.” I said creepily. (A/N If you know what I’m talking about comment what it’s from) He looked confused.

“Never mind.” I said.”Lets bake!” I said. I got out all the ingredients. Let’s just say it got very messy. We ended up throwing flour at each other. I turned on some music and we started dancing crazily. I heard the door open and in walked Harry, Louis, Zayn. OMG! Why does he look so cute all the time? Wow wait what? Stop brain. Wait it’s okay, I’m single, well in public’s eye I’m not but I am. Oh and the rest came in too.

“You had a party without me?” Louis asked sadly.

“We only started.” I said pulling him into the space we made for dancing. He smiled.

“So, you guys are in love now?” Spencer asked.

“No! Just you guys left us alone and bored.” I said. Harry went over to Niall and whispered something. Niall nodded. Curious, very curious.

I noticed Autumn wasn’t there. I danced over to Liam and asked him. He said she went to bed. Nuh. I felt bony fingers dig into my hips I screamed and stepped awkwardly forward into Harry and Brienie.

“Sorry.” I said and turned around to see Zayn. I pushed him to the ground, held him down and tickled him. He squirmed and that made me fall down beside him. We looked at each other and laughed. Spencer and Niall were standing over us. Niall held out his hand for me. I didn’t take it and got up by myself. I fell over again. And everybody laughed at me.

“Should’ve taken my hand in the first place.” He said holding it out again. This time I was a smart cookie and took it.