Chaper 6

• Dedicated to Sydward

Hey guys hope you enjoy! Sorry so late...

Elliexx

________________________________________________________________

CHAPTER 6

The plane ride was fun with Harry and the boys as we messed around and annoyed the living daylights out of the air hostess. I fell asleep after about two hours though.

Then something poked me.

‘Stop it.’ I mumble turning onto my side and blindly hitting where the poke came from.

‘Brownie.’ Harry whispered. He knows I hate it when he calls me that.

‘Do I look like a brownie? If I did I’d be very worried....but delicious and what do you want?’

‘Lou is annoying me and he wont shut up he hasn’t stopped complaining since you went to sleep. I’ve tried everything but he is starting to drive me crazy and you’re the only one that can make him shut it because some of us are trying to sleep.’

‘I was trying to sleep. Do I get any peace? No, but where is he anyway?’

I say sitting up and rubbing my eyes searching for a certain 21 year old.

‘He’s in the bathroom.’

I shuffle over to Louis seat beside Liam and wait, but not for long Louis stormed out of the bathroom two minutes later looking determined.

‘That’s it I’m going to wake her up once and for all-‘He froze when he saw me and his face turned into a playful frown.

‘Brien (A/N PRONOUNCED BRIAN SAID QUICKLYJ) you’re awake! Oh my gosh I’ve been so bored and no one will play with me, Liam’s reading a really boring book and he just keeps on giving out to me for poking him. Niall eat my peanuts so I’m not talking to him and Zayn is texting Perrie so there’s no point even trying to communicate with him.  Eleanor is going shopping with some friends so her phone is probable at the very bottom of her bag and Harry is just not fun anymore because he’s tired and I want to play a game. Do you want to play a game? Great. Let’s play eye spy. I spy with my little eye something the colour... Green!’ Louis rambled.

‘Erm... Liam’s book?’

‘Wrong.’

‘Niall’s t-shirt?’

‘Guess again.’

‘Your seats cover?’

‘Wrongo’

‘Is that even a word?....I don’t know. I give up.’

‘It’s Harry’s eyes!’ Louis exclaimed.

Harry and I’s eyes met and my stomach churned. Louis called my name trying to catch my attention to continue our game and I looked away quickly.

We arrived at London airport at two o’clock facing a half hour drive to Simon’s office. We arrived just as Simon walked in.

‘Oh hi, Brienie, boys we’re just waiting on one more girl.... this is Autumn and I’ll explain why she’s here later.’

Simon sat down at his desk as Harry pushed into me.

‘Harry!’ I said sharply before shouldering him.

‘It was Louis!’ Harry exclaims shouldering me back.

‘This means war.’ I growl before shouldering him into Louis.

Simon and his bodyguards swagger in just as I stumble into Zayn, who looks as if I had just awoken him from a slumber as he looks up from his phone. Simon sits down and dismisses his bod-gurs. He give us that look that means to stop messing.

‘He looks like he’s constipated.’ Louis whispers so just the boys and I can hear. We burst out laughing as two girls tumble into the room. They look as if the wanted to look like spies. They didn’t.

‘Ow that’s my hair, Spence.’ Says the ginger to the blond as they ‘’swagger’’ into the room. Right now I don’t know these people. Ginge then runs over to the wheelie chair but she misses and plonks on the ground. Then she suddenly started drooling muttering ’Pop tarts’

‘Hello, Autumn.’ Simon says disapprovingly.

‘Hey, Psy. Thought about my name change?’

‘Your name is fine Autumn. Now may I introduce you to, Louis Tomlinson, Zayn Malik, Liam Payne, Niall Horan and Harry Styles or commonly known as one direction. ’ Each boy beamed at his name and smiled at Autumn and Spencer.

‘Nice to make your acquaintance!’ she says bowing.

‘Howdy there ma’am’ Lou says.

The rest were very unimaginative until Niall said ‘Hi there’ and Mark, no Spencer screamed ‘YOUR IRISH’ and squeezed the living daylight out of him.

‘Nice to meet you’ Harry said showing his little, cute, dimples that look a million dollars... AHH!

‘Boys, Autumn is the ginger and Spencer is the blond.’ Simon introduced.

‘Um, who’s the tanned girl? No offences but you are VERY tan’ Spencer asks. It almost flatters me.

‘I’m Brienie’ I can’t help smiling.

Spencer holds out her hand and says ‘Spencer’ as we shake hands. Then autumn just shouts her name at me and run into me with her arms open.

‘Now girls sit down. Carefully.’ So they did and Simon started his speech.

“Now down to business, we brought you here today to talk to you about publicity” Simon explained. Before Simon could carry on another girl came in. She had ombré hair and was skinny and kind of tall.

“Ah, Rose-Anne, you’re here, now we can continue. So Rose-Anne, One Direction, Spencer, Brienie and Autumn. Please take a seat” Rose-Anne did as she was told and Simon continued.

“As I was saying, you are all here today so we can tell you about our new publicity idea. So what’s going to happen is Spencer, you can be part of it too since you are a dancer, Autumn, Rose-Anne and Brienie are going to fake date one of the boys. We have picked out a boy for each girl. Rose-Anne you’re with Niall, Spencer you can be with Zayn, Autumn you and Liam will be couple and Breinie you’ll be with Harry. Is that okay?”

There was a chorus of ‘whats’ ‘huhs’ and ‘whys’ around the room.

“Well you don’t really have a choice. So, girls you have 2 days to pack and move into this address. Boys you have two days to make the house tidy, presentable and as comfortable as you can for these girls okay?”Simon ordered as he got up and handed out a sheet of paper with an address on it.Okay, Wow. Then Harry spoke up.

“Well, hi there girlfriend” he joked looking at Brienie and Niall went around the back of Rose-Anne and started tickling her and I just stared at Harry.