Chapter 2 Autumn - Mr Recording Guy

A/N: It’s ME! Emma, I am 1/3 of this account! I like loooooooooooveeeeeeee this story plot so we’re writing it as a group! We took it down and are now putting it back up! Better than ever! The three of us writing this are related. Ellie ( chapter before this) is my cousins. Heather (next chapter) is my lil’ sister.

So I’m 12 and 90% Irish and 5% English (London exactly) and 5% Narnian. So, let’s get this party started!

Chapter 2: Mr Recording Guy

Autumn’s P.O.V

“PSY!” I yelled skidding across the slippery marble floors of the first floor of the recording studios. Simon is my manager, you might know him. Simon Cowel? No? Well YOU’VE been living under a rock your whole life. JOKES! (not) If you don’t know who he is, then you might know who he manages, One Direction, Little Mix and Cher Lloyd. Yeah, now you know who he is.

“Hello, Autumn. How are you?” Laughed Simon as I slid into him. Simon is cool like that. He treats me like a daughter. He doesn’t have kids but he’s too busy for them and he has me! I’m, in no way related to him though. I’m signed to him. Today we are recording for my second album. My first was called English Tea, because I like tea and I’m in England. But I’m Irish. I have ginger hair, like the typical Irish stereo type, dark blue eyes and I’m short at 5’4 and covered in freckles. Like COVERED!

The album I’m working on is going to be called Irish mountains. Or Irish Breeze or something to do with Ireland.

“I am grand Simon. And yourself?”

“Perfect, come on. Jeremy is waiting for us in the recording booth.” Simon ushered me to the elevator. I sat down on the ground and started to sing. It’s my usual routine. I sit and sing my song we’re recording today.

“I shoulda known when I got you on your own

That you were way too into me to know

This isn’t love boy, it ain’t even close”

‘BING!’

The elevator doors slid open and I ran out and skidded into the recording booth.

“HI MR RECORDING GUY!” I giggled, throwing my satchel on the couch and grabbing a bottle of water and downing it. I probably shouldn’t drink too much. I have a small bladder. I thought you’d like to know.

“It’s Jeremy” sighed Mr Recording Guy.

“No! It’s Mr Recording Guy”

“Jeremy!”

“Mr Recording Guy is cooler!”

“Jesus”

“No, I’m Autumn. Hey, Simon can I change my name to Hi-air-dana-muder-fudger?” I asked. LOL! That’s a rude name! Did I seriously just think LOL? ACRONYMS! They are taking over!

“No, Autumn. Your name is fine” Simon said laughing lightly.

 I crossed my arms and made a ‘HMMMPP!’ noise. I stomped into the booth but instantly relaxed once I heard my song instrumental come on.

The one I was about to sing is called ‘Something that we’re not’ I wrote it about this guy who was really clingy after one date and I was kind of scared of him. After a while I told him I had a disease where I can’t stay in a relationship… Yeah, commitment issues.

After we had recorded for 8 hours (that’s a lot of hours) with only 2 breaks I was quite tiered. I had downed 3 bottles of water in one hours and had been bursting to go so Simon thought I was doing an Irish jig in the booth. I wasn’t.

“Okay, you can go now.” Simon said, would you believe we only recorded 3 songs? Yeah, only three.

Then I did a real jig and took the head phones off of my ears and headed out. I threw the three water bottles into the bin and tossed my charging phone and charger into my satchel and applied some lip balm with factor 50 in it so my lips don’t burn as it’s impossibly hot outside. It’s, like 23° out and it hurts when your lips burn, let me tell you. But I also love cherry.

“Bye, Psy! Bye Mr Recording Guy!”

“IT’S JEREMY!” Mr Recording Guy yelled at me as I swagger jaggered my way to the exit. But that’s where the swag ended since that’s where I just happened to bang into the glass door and fall back and land on my butt. Ouch. My phone skidded across the floor and Psy picked it up

“Spencer says ‘Shake Shack?’” Psy laughed. SHAKE SHACK? Did someone say shake shack? I’m there! I snatched my phone off Psy.

“Bye Autumn!” Simon called after me.

I slid in the door of the Shake Shack and saw my best friend Spencer waiting with our usual orders, mine is Bueno and hers is galaxy. Yum. I smiled and gave her a fiver. She took it and handed me my drink.

“Spence! It’s been a whole 8 hours!” I sighed linking with Spencer.

“I’ve heard to many British accents today. None of them had a hint of Irish!” Spencer grumbled. She hates the British accent. She’s a bit insane.

Spencer and I headed to the playground where barely anyone was. Spencer and I headed to the empty swings to drink our shakes. We’ve done this every month since we moved here. That’s a lot of milkshakes. That’s a lot of calories.

As Spencer and I were chatting a little girl and her Mum came up to me. The girl looked about 6 and was so cute she had curly blonde hair and big brown eyes.

“Hi, sorry to interrupt, but my daughter is a huge fan! Would you mind signing something and taking a picture?” Her Mom asked.

“Hi darling, what’s your name? I asked kneeling down to be at her height.

“Darlene” she whispered.

“Well, would you like a picture?” I asked. She nodded. Her Mom had a camera and I crouched down and put my arm around her waist and ‘SNAP’ that was the camera, don’t worry.

“Now, what would you like me to sign?” I asked. Darlene looked up at her Mom. Her Mom pulled out a pen and a piece of paper.

“Here” she handed them to me. I signed with a flourish and ended it with a little note, ‘ Dear Darlene, you’re such a sweet heart, quite the chatterbox’

Her Mom smiled at me and Darlene gave me a big hug.

“Thank you, I love you” Darlene whispered.

“Aww I love you to hon” I said. Then Darlene ran back to her Mom. Aww that girl was such a cutie!

“Wasn’t she just the chattiest girl you’ve ever seen?” Said Spencer, her voice dripping with sarcasm.

“AND WE CAN’T STOP AND WE WON’T STOP!” My phone sang.

“Seriously Aut? We can’t stop? That girl is such an attention wh-seeker” Spencer corrected herself.

“I like it alright?” I said before I picked it up and stared at the Samsung’s screen. Mr Psy. Simon.

“Hello, Apache Pizza, can I take your order?”

“Autumn, it’s important, how quickly can you get here?” Simon said. Well this must be important, Simon is barely ever sharp toned.

“Um, 10 maybe 15 minutes, why?”

“Get here now, I’ll explain when you get here” Simon said and hung up. Well, that was a quick conversation. Three won’t be getting much money out of that phone call.

“I’ve gotta go, Simon wants to talk to me. Want to come with?” I begged. She grinned and nodded.

“GREAT! Let’s go!”