CHAPTER 9

HOPE YOU GUYS ENJOY!! EllieTxxx J

‘Brownie!’ Harry shouted up the house in a desperate attempt to get my attention.

‘What?’ I shout back irritated by his disruption of my plans.

‘We have to go on a date today and I was wondering if you wanted to go to the cinema.’

‘Let me ponder it in the shower and we could’ve been gone by now if you hadn’t messed up my groove.’

‘Fine I’ll expect you down here in twenty minutes and you better look nice because I don’t want to go on a date with someone looking atrocious and you’ve got twenty minutes. That’s a whole Simpson episode if you cut out the ads and I’m watching it on demand so there ain’t gonna be no ads.’  Harry shouts up but I’m in the shower by ‘’Fine’’.

After a ‘’Quick’’ (twenty minute) shower and forty minutes of beautifying I strutted downstairs to a very impatient Harry. I was wearing my Mickey Mouse t-shirt, my Levi jeans, a purple hoody and my (supposedly) white converse. My hair was straightened with a white ribbon tying my side fringe back.

‘You look pretty. Can we go now?’

‘Yeah I was ready twenty minutes ago. I was waiting for you.’ I lie.

‘What? No you weren’t!’ Harry says and a smile spreads across my face. ‘Come on let’s go.’

‘What are we seeing?’ I ask as we climb down the stairs of their massive and I mean MASSIVE mansion.

‘Bad Grandpa’ Harry confesses grinning slyly.

‘What?’ I say the anger bubbling inside me. He knows I hate rude comedies.

‘Bad Grandpa.’ Harry says as though it’s obvious ‘You know the one where the guy and his grandson go on a road trip?’

After two hours of Harry giggling at the crude jokes and the granddad getting his privates stuck in a vending machine I was ready to murder him.

‘It was funny’ Harry pleads as we leave the cinema and make our way through the crowds of people in the shopping centre.

‘For some.’ I state and plunge through a crowd of rowdy teenage boys who start to wolf whistle at me.

‘She’s taken.’ Harry says as he chases after me.

‘Not for long though.’ The obvious leader says as he grabs my arm and turns me around and tries to kiss me.

‘Ew!  Get off me.’ I try wriggle out of his grasp but he obviously works out. Harry tries to prise his fingers off my arm and ends up getting frustrated and his beanie and sunglasses fall off. The jock gasps as he sights Harry’s face.

‘Y-y-your H-h-harry S-s-styles!’ he stutters as Harry grabs my hand and starts to run down the escalator. We run down the stairs and jump into the Jeep.

‘Drive’ he shouts at the driver as we speed away.

‘We have to wait for Zayn and Louis.’ The driver says, clearly given orders.

‘It’s alright. I’ll call them. Just drive’

We arrive home the same time as Louis and Zayn, as the called for another car to pick them up. We walk in to the kitchen to fine the whole place coated in flour and Rose-Ann and Niall in the middle of it all. ‘Hi’ we say to Liam as we come in.

‘Whoa!’ I say as Rose-Anne gets shoved into me. ‘Nibs not cleaning up!’ I scream and run away. I run upstairs to call my bestie to explain the events of today. But then I realise that I have no friends and end up sitting on the couch with chocolate and the DVD of love actually with Harry who said it was his favourite movie. I fell asleep after a bit and woke up in my bed with one of Harry’s t-shirts on.

‘You fell asleep after a bit.’ Harry explained startling me. He was sitting by my bed on his phone. He kisses me on the cheek and walks out of the room.

Well, that happened.