We Meet Again: Part 2

♡♡♡Maria♡♡♡
When I was getting attacked and finally let out my howl we were surrounded by packs from every where. I was trying to get out when I see the Silver Pack. I whimper as one of the vampires holds wolf bane. But then something unexpected happens they all back away. I look and all of a sudden it goes black.
■■■Cameron■■■
When we got there something wierd happened. Maria started to glow. When she started to glow the enemies started to back away. Then one of the older wolves said
"No it can't be has it finally happened?"
Just then there was a big light and Maria changed her appearance. She looked way different.
(the pic)
That was when she came up to my pack. And then we had a conversation.
Cam:Hello?
Woman:Well Hello.
Cam:Um who are you?
Woman:Well I am the goddess of Wolves. Just to let you know one of you in this pack will be my outer selves mate and you should take pride and caution with this girl. I will not say who but she is very VERY strong. Her mother was a goddess and her father was a wolf demon. Be very careful with her.
We all bowed after that. She started to dim down and then Maria was back to herself but she was about to fall so some of the guys caught her. I wonder which one of us she was talking about. By now the demons and vampires were dead whilst we were talking they just vanished like poof they are gone and they didn't run away. It was like they were stuck. I wonder why. I told the boys to put Maria in the back. We did and went to our house we put her in the guest room and went down stairs and watched TV. We were just waiting for her to wake up. I wonder which of the boys like or don't?
Oooooh 2 in 1 deal score. Love you my Little Demons thanks for reading.