The Experation Date

I woke up in an unfamiliar place. There was no one around. I looked around and finally noticed I was in the Magcon Boys house. I know this because I could smell all the cologne.

I used my teleportation to teleport a pair of clothes. I put them on and did my hair. I walked outside and I could tell by their scent trail that they went hunting. I decided to go on a little shopping spree.

First I needed another penny board because the one I had broke. I bought a galaxy one it was really cute.
☆☆☆☆After Mall☆☆☆☆
I went to the mall and got a whole bunch of new clothes. I got a whole bunch of perfume also to mask my scent from predators. I am actually really scared. I don't want anyone to find me and attempt to kill me. I went to Starbucks after that. (#basicwhitegirl)
■■■Nash's P.O.V■■■
We went home and saw that Maria was gone. Some of the boys started to panick and make up 'what if' situations. I calmed them down and followed her scent we stopped at a perfume store.
"Dang it Perfume my noses worst enemy!" Taylor yelled.
We all laughed it was quite funny actually. We decided to walk around and try and catch her sent again. We found it a little later by Starbucks. We walked in and saw her sitting at a booth. We walked up to her and decided to talk to her.
••••••••••Skip Talk••••••••••
So we talked to her about last night. After that we decided we were going to the beach but Marie had to get a swimsuit and some other things so we said tomorrow we would. Most of the guys looked excited. So was I.
¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤
URGENT
NEED SUGGESTIONS FOR MATE FOR MARIA.
Nash
Matt
Aaron
Jacob
Jc
Sam
Sammy W.
Kenny
Jake F.
Brent R.
Jack G.
Jack J.
OR I WILL TAKE SUGGESTIONS ALSO.