The Next Day

The next day I woke up remembering the events of last night. The rest of the night I just hung out with Nash. I was thinking maybe I should get a tattoo. I jumped out of bed and slowly snuck out of the house. I grabbed my long board and went to the tattoo parlor. I was thinking on how many I want. I decided to just get 2.

______2 hours later_______

I got 1 tattoo one on my arm.

Then I got one on my leg.

  I started to long board back to the house

I started to long board back to the house. When I walked in I was attacked with hugs. I looked up and everyone was looking at me with worried looks.

"What's wrong?"

"We thought you were kidnapped."

I deadpanned, they always think of the worst.

"No, I just went shopping."

"What's that,on your arm?" My brother asked

"A Tattoo." I said plainly

"I forged Mom's old signature before she died. I gave it to the man and he let me get 2 tattoos." I said

"Wait 2?" Nash asked

"Yeah one that says 'Stay Strong' on my arm and a dandelion in the wind on my leg." I said

The girls looked at me in awe and I read their minds. Most of them saying how they wanted one or how they thought it was cool. On the other hand the boys looked like they were gonna kill me. Most of them were saying in their minds that I shouldn't have done that without permission or that I was an idiot for not telling them. What killed me the most was Nash he was angry with me and I could sense that my wolf was whimpering and it hurt. I ran out after that. It hurt so bad I needed to get away.

I ran and I found someone. Her name was Shannon. She was very polite she worked at a diner that I went to while I was cooling off. My wolf kept telling me to go back but bring her with me. I did as I was told and brought her to the back to teleport to the boys and girls. I did that but I could tell she was a little freaked out. I introduced her to the boys. I looked at each one of them for a reaction, then I looked at my brother. Bingo. Mate.

I walked out as slowly as I could to get away. I did it quietly and teleported to the nearest cliff. I sat there and after a couple hours I felt a presence behind me. But before I could turn around a bag was put around my head and a gag was in my mouth. I howled silently so only wolves could hear.

♡♡♡Nash♡♡♡

I was looking around with the pack to find Maria but then I felt something. It felt like a million punches to the chest. I started seeing something. It was Maria on a cliff. She was sitting there. But someone was behind her. The person put a bag around her head. She let out a silent wolf howl.

I came back to reality and found myself in wolf form whimpering. It was Maria. She's in trouble.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hey my Apprentices!!!!! Sorry for not posting in a long time. But it's summer so I will probably post a lot more. Love you guys and for the people that are in the book if you want anything new just message me who you are and what you want to add. Love you guys thanks for 18k reads.