Savior

As I was starting to get angry at Kian I noticed something out of the corner of my eye. Kian was reasoning with the vampires to get out of the room to torture me. The vampires agreed and walked out of the room.

  Kian came up to my chair and bent down to my ear and he whispered in my ear.

  "Hey sis I am going to get you out of this ok?"

  I nodded after he said that. He told me to scream so it sounded like he was actually torturing me. I obeyed and started screaming like a bloody murder was taking place. The vampires seemed to buy it so I just went with it.

  A few seconds later after prodding the chains with silver resistant gloves, Kian got the chains off with no sweat. He helped me up since I was very weak. Right when they set me in the chair they gave me two shots of wolfsbane and tied me up with the chains  that they doused in wolfsbane also. Kian led me over to the door and he told the vampires that he was going to "extract my power" so he walked to the exit with my scent hid and walked out. He made up a whole bunch of stories to get out of the heavily guarded area.

  After we finally got into the clear, we started a conversation.

  "Where have you been Kian,and why were you there?"

  "Well I knew that you were special ever since you were little so I took a couple years off college to go see you when I meet the vamps. I befriended them to learn their plans and it worked. I told them I hated you and that I wanted your power so they told me their plans to extract your powers. I told them to go scouting for you since I couldn't leave the area because the vamps thought I would go rogue and tell everybody their plans. They found you and I told them to bring you back to the base."

I nodded telling him I was listening.

  "They brought you back and put the wolf's bane in you and tied you up. You know what happens after that."

  After his little schpeal I understood why he was with them and I loved him for that. I am just glad that I have my older brother back and I at least have one family member back. Now all we have to worry about is getting back to the boys and the girls.