Chapter 2: We Can Do This!

Chapter 2: We can do this.

"I can feel your body roooock!" "Okay, nope. It's just not right." Aubrey said frustrated. "We can do this! Don't worry. Let's try Just The Way You Are" Chloe encouraged. "Fine. Just let's go." Aubrey sighed. "Oooohhhhh ooohhhh ..." Everybody joined. Aubrey threw her hands up... "Acca- Bitches!! Get it together!." "Come on Aub. Don't be so hard. We can do this.." Chloe put her hand on Aubrey's shoulder and continued..."Acca-believe it!" Chloe cheered. "Acca-scuse me? There is no way we can do this when Rebecca can't even keep the beat." Beca called practice off and sat down next to Aubrey. "Listen. We'll make it to the ICCA'S!" "I know we will. But with only 3 weeks and they can't get the rhythm correct its obvious we won't do ver-." Beca interrupted Aubrey. "Calm down. We can do this." Beca stood up and held out her hand to Aubrey. She grabbed it and Beca pulled her up. "Don't worry. We'll do just fine." Beca encouraged then started to walk off. "Beca!" Yelled Aubrey. "Yes?" "You're right. We can do this." Beca smiled and walked off. Aubrey grabbed her duffel bag and left.

When Beca got back to the college, a girl with blonde hair approached her. "Hello. My name is Angie. Are you with any type of group?" "Hi, I'm. Beca. And I'm with the Barden Bella's." "Okay! So this year each 'accapella' group will stay in the same building but different apartments.. You will be in.....*The girl is flipping through her papers*.....Apartment 2! And here's your keys." Beca grabbed the keys from her hands. "Thanks." She replied. Beca turned around and someone bumped into her. She looked up. A smile formed on her face