Chapter 3: I'm Gonna Get You For That!

Chapter 3: I'm Gonna Get Your For That (Part 1)

"Hey." It was...Jesse "You know..You sneaking up on me is kinda creepy." Beca laughed. "Me sneak up on you? I don't think so. Stalker." Beca replied, smirking. Jesse leaned in and kissed her on the cheek. She pulled away. " Woah. It's only the first day." Jessie smiled and grabbed her hand. They both walked up to the building with the apartments. Beca broke the silence asking, "Which apartment are you in?" "3." He replied clicking the Open button on the elevator. When they got to apartment 2 Aubrey was standing right in front of the doorway. She smiled. "Sorry Jesse, no boys. Off you go." She looked at Jesse and pointed down the hall. Jessie laughed and hugged Beca goodbye. Aubrey shut the door and pulled Beca over to her bed. "So they set us up in bunk beds. You have the bottom one over here." Aubrey said pointing to the bare bed. Beca walked over to her new bed. She sat her suitcase down on the bed and unzipped it. She sorted through her clothes, shoes, and everything else. She then walked over to the dresser, quickly scanning for her name. Once she found the two drawers that had her name she forced as much as possible into them. Beca hadn't realized all the noise she had been making forcing her things into the dresser. Every single Barden Bella was staring at her. "Lets just say. They need*takes a breath*a bigger dresser." Beca replied putting her hand on the side of the bunk bed to hold her leaning body up. The girls looked at each other and back at Bella. Beca seemed confused. "What?" Beca said, frowning. "Nothing." Chloe said, smirking. "It's just that, that isn't your dresser." Aubrey laughed. Beca had a furious look on her face. "Why is my name on it? Oh my gosh! I just got all of that into the dresser and it's not even mine?!" "Don't worry, Beca! We were just joking." Chloe said looking apologetic. Beca gave Aubrey and Chloe a stern look. Aubrey started laughing. "It's not funny!" Beca fussed, giving Aubrey a playful slap on the arm. "Hey violence is never the answer." Aubrey laughed.