Chapter 6: I'm Zeke

A/N: I apologize for not updating, I didn't have my laptop :(

Chapter 6:

*Becas POV* 

I couldn't take it anymore. I quickly pressed the end button. The call ended and i sat my phone down. "What's up with you?" Chloe asked walking towards me. "If a boy kisses you but you don't see each other for a few months... Would he be considered a friend or a boyfriend?" "Is this about Jesse?" "He said we're just friends. I don't know what I was expecting him to say but I was hoping it wasn't that.." Chloe came and sat next to me placing her hand on my back. "Beca. Boys will be boys. You just need to give him time. He hasn't seen you in awhile. He probably was just unsure of what to say." I didn't respond. I looked over at Chloe and just nodded. Maybe she was right. Maybe he was just nervous or something. "Well I better go." Chloe said interrupting the silence. "Yeah me too." I replied. "Hug?" "Hug." I agreed. I changed into a pair of jeans and an old t-shirt. I grabbed my phone and slid it into my back pocket. I put my converse on and walked out of the apartment. I walked over to the elevator and clicked Open.. I noticed a boy already in there. I walked over to the panel and clicked '1'. It was silent for a few seconds before the guy spoke. "Are you from the Barden Bellas?" He had a British accent. "Yeah." I replied. "That's cool. Beca right?"  "Right." A few seconds of silence went by. "Sorry. I'm not trying to be rude It's just not the best start to a morning." I said finally breaking the awkwardness. "Good. Because how would I be able to put up with you on our date?" "Date?" i asked confused. "I'm Zeke. I'm new here, I'm a drummer. I've heard alot about you.." "Oh, you have?" "Yeah, so what about that date?" Well. I thought. Since Jesse and I were "JUST FRIENDS" then whats the big deal. "Sure." I replied. "Ill pick you up tomorrow at 8?" "Sounds great." I replied as the elevator came to a stop. 

(A/N: Again i apologize for the late update, vote & comment!)