Chapter 5: Trouble

Chapter 5: **JESSE'S POV** Trouble

I clicked send and sat my phone down beside me. All of a sudden my phone made a beeping noise. It was a text. I unlocked my phone, hoping for the best and I clicked on messages.

"Sounds great! But first we need to talk."

The words scared me. What did she mean talk? Did i say something that upset her. Without thinking i dialed her number and clicked call.. "Hello?" She answered. "What did you mean talk? Did i say something wrong? Are you oka-." I was interrupted. "Jesse. I'm fine. Its just I needed to ask you something." "What do you need to ask me?" There was a pause of silence. "Beca?" "Yeah. Sorry. Its just...that...What are we?" The words came all of a sudden. I don't know. Were we a couple? Best friends? Just plain ole friends? I didn't know what to reply with. I was cut off from my thoughts "Jesse.I'm serious." Well.. What if i say we're a couple and she thought differently. That would make it awkward. So I decided to say what I thought would be best. "Were...just friends."Immediately I regretted saying it. "Yeah..Just...friends." I wanted to take it back. But I couldn't make myself say anything. "Beca.." "No. Jesse. Its okay. Actually I have to go shopping with Chloe." "But you hat-." I stopped when I heard the phone click. Which meant she'd hung up.

(A/N: Sorry I havent updated. Vote & Comment! )