Chapter 8: Becas Date

Chapter 8:

*Becas Pov*

"So where are we going?" I asked as Zeke starting driving. "I was thinking maybe the movies? I know its cheesy bu-." "The movies is fine." I still wasn't the biggest fan of movies but I didn't want to be rude. What seemed like an hour later we arrived at the AMC theaters. I went to reach for the door handle, realizing it wasn't there. I looked up to see Zeke holding the door open. "Thanks." I smiled. I wasn't very fond of the whole romantic thing but it was nice. "What movie?" Zeke asked bringing me out of my thoughts. "Doesn't matter. You choose." "Grown Ups 2?" He replied. "Sure." Zeke bought our tickets and we headed inside. Once we got our popcorn we headed to theater 6. Zeke sat down towards the bottom. Which I'd prefer to sit farther back but I decided against complaining. After the movie Zeke drove me back home. Tonight was actually okay. We joked about college for awhile and just made small talk. The car came to a stop, I looked around and noticed we were back on campus. "Thanks for tak-." I was stopped by his lips connecting to mine. It felt different. I didn't know whether I wanted to kiss back or not. I finally gave in, but pulled away quickly. I looked up at him to see him confused and some what hurt. "I'm sorry, I just. I have to go." I quickly opened the door and got out. I began to walk faster as I heard him call from behind me. "Beca! Wait!" I stopped. "Beca" he said catching up to me. "What's wrong?" He asked. "It's nothing." I wasn't the best liar but I could definitely control my emotions. I wasn't much of the crier. "Well when will I see you again?" He asked grabbing my hand. "I'm not sure. Just.... Text me or something." I replied pulling my hand out of his. I went inside the apartment building and stepped into the elevator. When I reached my room I realized I had forgotten the extra keys. I knocked on the door praying Chloe or somebody was still home. Nobody answered. I knocked again. As I waited I looked over to see Jesse coming down the hallway towards his room. "Beca.?" "That's me." I said knocking on the door again. "Where have you been?" "Out." I turned the knob noticing it wasn't locked. Well that's embarrassing I thought to myself. "Beca wait." Jesse said grabbing my arm. I didn't reply. "Beca. I'm sorry. I thought that you thought we were just friends and I-." "Jesse. It's fine. You were right. We are just friends" "No Beca. I wasn't right I wanna be more than friends." "Jesse stop. I- " I stopped realizing that Zeke was walking towards us. "Hey Beca. Who's this?" Zeke asked turning towards Jesse. "I'm Jesse. Who are you?" Jesse replied. "I'm Beca's boyfriend, Zeke." Jesse let go of my arm and before I could contemplate what was happening Jesses fist hit Zekes face. Oh, no..

A/N:  vote and comment :)