Leafy Is Here In My Dreams

I am a reptilian. I have devoted my life to my God/Dad/Senpai, Leafy. Everyday I pray to him and wait for him to upload the videos that give me life. Every night I hiss at the moon, hoping that daddy Leafy will hear me and save me from this place.

"It's 11:30pm, better get ready for bed. I've got school tomorrow." I say to myself.

I did my nightly routine which goes like this; First, I hiss at the moon "HISSSS." I then pray to Leafy kneeling at his shrine, I thank him for everything he does for me. I then get changed. I first take off my jeans, then my under jeans, then my leggings that I wear under my under jeans, then my tights and finally my knickers, top and bra. I then crawl into bed. I don't wear pj's 'cause pj's are for pussies.

I dream about Leafy. I dream about his scaley hands toughing me. He whispers, "Shhhh" in my ear while his majestic tail presses against me lips. I instantly shut up, my heart races and my knees turn to jelly.
"come! Fly with me!" He whispers in my ear, extending his scaly, green hand.

I took it, without a single thought of a no. As I took it, he lifted me off my feet. This made me nervous, I almost shat myself. He squatted while holding me in his arms and shot to the sky.

We flew somewhere and when we landed we was in huge tree with purple leaves. "y/n I love you, you sexy little lizard slut."

When he said this I got so excited I accidently let out a cheeky toot.

"Smells amazing." he said while sniffing the air.

"Th-thanks."

I sniffed his in return; It smelt like reptile poo and gravy. Mmmmm. My favourite combination actually. He smiled seductively. I knew what he wanted... I wanted the same. He grabbed some peanut butter out of his pants. "What was he going to do?" I thought to myself.

He seductively hissed at me and opened the peanutty peanut butter and walked over to me....

When suddenly... I awoke.

The bed was soaked.