Sexy Time

After that night, he drove me home in his trolly (a shopping cart for you Am9?0ericans) and said goodbye. I got home and went to bed. It had been a long day. All I could feel and think of all night was his scaly bod against mine and his long lizardy tounge in my mouth.
I awoke to see the reptilian king himself in the corner of my room, watching me.
"Calvin." I mumbled rubbing my eyes in an attempt to wake myself up a bit more.
"Sorry did I wake you?"
"What are you doing here?"
"I'd rather not be with Shrek right now."
He climbs onto the bed and crawls closer. I grab the blanket to cover my body more because like I said I don't wear pj's because pj's are for pussies. He starts to remove my blanket.
"What are you doing?" I ask pulling the blanket back to cover me.
"What? You don't like it?"
"What about Shrek?"
"It's obviously not gonna work between us."
He continues to slowly pull the blanket off me until I my entire naked body was exposed. He just stared for a while, admiring me. He pressed his body against mine like in the swamp and once again our lips met. It felt good with his soft tounge touching mine again. He then left kisses down my neck. The kisses continued down my torso. I gasped in pleasure as he stopped.

He smirked up to me and started kissing my lips roughly but passionately. Through the kiss, he took his top off. He's a multi-tasker I guess. I grips my hands into his hair pulling him closer everytime he would stop for air. He soon pulled of his pants leaving him in just his Pepe boxers. Sexy, i thought to myself; this matter caused me to blush uncuntrolably.

"Want more?" He teased.
"Yes Calvin, please, mind though, noice boxers."
"Thanks, they're actually Pyrocynical's." He laughed.

He then got back to being sexy and mysterious. He slowly removed his pants revealing his, well you know, his dingawolla, trunk, dangly-man thing. He sexily walked over to me.

"Hiss hiss baby." He whispered.

||okay, this was interesting. Thanks for all the support and stuff and also if u have any suggestions as to what happens next, message us <3

Ps, hiss hiss baby ;)))||