It's Just A Prank Bro

Leafy's sexy scaly bod is still pressing against mine. His lizard tongue brushes against mine. Now and again we stop, but only for air. He slips my panties off and throws them across the room. My hand slides down his torso into his pants. When suddenly the door flings open. It's Shrek.

 "ARE YOU DOING THE FRICKLE FRACKLE ON MY  COUCH?!" Shrek shouts enraged.

"Just a prank bro!" Leafy tries to explain while I stay quiet while trying to cover my exposed body.

"I trusted you and I come home to find you with this skank? Do you even love me any more?"

"I told you. It's just a prank bro."

"No, I don't want to hear your pathetic excuses."

"Bu-" Leafy is interrupted as Shrek slams the door as he exits the room in a temper. There's a long awkward pause.

"I didn't know you two were together." I say, finally breaking the silence. 

"It hasn't been working between us."

"Oh. I'm sorry."

"It's okay. Let's go somewhere else."

I quickly threw my clothes back on, feeling the presence of someone looking at my ass. I blushed slightly at the fact  he was looking at me. 

"Ready?" Calvin questioned, seeming a bit awkward still from what had happened earlier.

"Yeah. Where do you wanna go?" 

"We could go and make fun of Jacob Sartorius' YouTube channel?" 

"Why not." I laughed.

We made fun of his YouTube channel all night because he is a fucking degenerate.

|| SORRY THIS WAS SO SHORT AND TOOK SO LONG ||