Fist Me Daddy

His man stick was just as I expected. It was beautiful and majestic. He sprung onto the bed and crept closer.

Soon enough, he hovered above me, but low enough for our slightly sweaty bodies to touch.

His beautiful eyes locked onto my lips and we passionately kissed again. He licked my bottom lip with his scaly tounge asking for entrance; I slightly opened my mouth, letting his tounge slip in. They fought against each other passionately, when I suddenly noticed Calvin grabbing my boobs (or not if you're a young man, for then he will be nipple-twisting you because why not) I didnt complain and decided to pull him closer to me, making the space between us non - existent.

Then, without any sign, he plunged into me like an old man going fishing (Simile goals). I hissed in pleasure and he hissed back, obviously pleased with himself. He went in and out and in and out and in and out. It was so, magical; even more magical than the mr tinfoil man, and he's pretty magical.

After the secs, we smoked cardboard for our own enjoyment and talked about how great the secs was and how we plan on staying together forever.
"That was top notch m9." I smiled inhaling the cardboardy fumes.
"Same famalam." He hissed.
"So, are we a thing now?"
"Yep, a bigger thing than Whitney and her dog (rip)." He smiled.

Hello you greasy fucks, hope you like the update :^) I tried getting a couple memes and shit in there. Have a lovely, cardboard-smoking day. Wait, don't smoke kids. Eat it instead. :^)