Dads Million Subscribers

I woke up in my wet bed. I cleaned my sheets with elf pee detergent and got ready for school. First putting my knickers on, then my tights, under leggings, leggings, under jeans, jeans, bra and top.
   I decide to go shopping for a pink pair of lingerie because if daddy ever came to save me from this place I'd obviously want to look sexy for him. want to be his Sexy Lizard Slut.
Anyway, while I was out shopping I had a crazy idea. As dad was near 1,000,000 sexy Lizard Slut Subs, I decided to help him out. I see a bunch of childs walking. I sneak over to them, as quiet as a lizard and snatch them up taking them home in a pink scaly bag.
I get home and take them down into the dungeon which has beautiful lizardy walls. I open the sack and empty them out onto the floor of the basement. 'SAVE ME' one screams. I laugh evilly and hiss scaring the SMOL ones into the corner of the round basement. 'Have you all got a phone?' They answer with 'yes' worriedly, their voices shaking.
'Go onto YouTube and make an account, subscribe to Leafy. Do this over and over again or I'll never let you go.' They did exactly as they were told. 'Don't worry Daddy you'll get your 1 million subscribers soon.'
    I missed school but it doesn't matter. As long as Dad is happy.

||AUTHORS NOTE||
CONGRATS DAD!!!! WE'RE ALL PROUD OF U AND WE ARE HAPPY THAT U ARE GROWING STRONG AND SEXY. HOPE U ENJOYED.