Getting Distracted On My Way To School Again

I did my daily routine and started making my way to school. I was almost at the school, when I saw some school peasants.
"LOSER" one shouted.
"HISSSSSS" I replied.
   They laughed and started to walk away. I got down on all fours and sprinted towards them. When I was close I pounced on them like a tiger and started scratching them with my claws.
   Suddenly one of the bigger ones grabbed me and pinned me to the floor.
   I wriggled my body desperately trying to escape while frantically hissing.
"HISSSS HISS HISS HISSSSS"
  They all began to kick me. It hurt. I thought it was the end until I heard a loud hiss. It was beautiful. It's the best hiss I had ever heard.
"That hiss. It can't be. Dad!"
   I saw a figure on a rooftop. It leaped down. I got a closer look at it's face. It is. It's Dad. After all my hoping and praying he's finally here.
   He grabbed them with his beautiful scaly arms and threw into the wall.
   He let out a vicious hiss.
"HISSS!!!"
   They all got up. Terrified, they ran away, tripping over each other.
   He lifted me into his arms.
"Are you okay? Are you hurt?" He said concerned.
"Yes, but I think I'm bleeding."
"Don't worry, I'll help you."
   He started off jogging with me still in his arms, this turns into a sprint. His lizard feet hit the ground loudly. He's going so fast. This was probably because of his sexy, meaty, scaly legs.
   He ran into the forest and began to slow down. We stopped at a swampy looking area and walked into a house made of a large tree stump.
   He laid me onto the couch. When suddenly someone bursted into the room. It was Shrek.
"WHAT IS SHE DOING IN MY SWAMP?!"
"She's hurt."
"How's that our problem?"
"Look, this is my house as much as it's yours. Can you leave us alone please? Just go out for a bit."
"Fine. This isn't ogre though. It's never ogre." He says pointing his green sausage like fingers at me.
   He passes me and walks towards the door. I got a look at that ass.
"Damn." I whisper to myself.
   He slams the door.
"Sorry about that." He apologises.
"Okay. Let's look at those injuries."
   He begins to pull my jeans down.
"Sorry about this." He says. I actually like this but I don't say anything.
   He continues until they are completely off. He then pulls off my under jeans, then my leggings, under leggings and tights.
"Wow. Dem some sexy panties." My cheeks turn bright red like Elmo's ass.
   He shakes his head.
"Sorry. Right, injuries."
   He touches my legs looking for injuries. When the cold scales on his hands meet my inner thigh my hips slightly buck up. I couldn't help myself.
"Your legs are fine... um I didn't mean it like that- like there are no injuries." He said nervously.
   He removed my top. I saw that his eyes were locked onto my breasts for a few seconds until he looked away, trying to play it off.
   He gently touched my stomach. My stomach was bruised and bleeding.
"I'll be right back." He said.
He comes back in with things to help my injuries. He gently attends to the injuries. He then wraps a bandage around my stomach.
He looks up.
"Does it still hurt?"
"No."
He stares at me for a while until he leans towards me and our lips meet. My arms wrap around his torso. He is lying on top of me but still slightly holding his body weight up so he doesn't hurt me.

||AUTHORS NOTE||
WE DIDN'T EXPECT IT TO GET THIS SEXY IN THIS CHAPTER BUT IT HAPPENED.