Somebody Else (A Princeton/Diggy Imagine)

Princeton POV

"She left me for somebody else. I never knew that day would have came. She left me for my 'so called' friend Daniel 'Diggy ' Simmons. I bet she is probably back at the hotel now and left me in this club.....

I can't even enjoy a drink at the bar. It's been we broke up. I remembered it like it was yesterday. "

I told Craig at Club Ritz. It was killing me so much that tears was flowing down my face. Craig wasn't really listening , he was busy flirting with the bartender. I was about to run out the club until someone was screaming the top of the lungs ," Help me! Help me !" .

Diggy:(covers your mouth)(whispers) shut the fuck up....

Y/N: (backs away) I can't do this....I-I love Princeton

Diggy:(walks closer to you) Which is why.....you won't tell him anything about tonight....

Y/N:Yeah,because you're not gonna do anything.....

Diggy: I wouldn't be sure (grabs you and slams you against the wall)

Y/N: (tries to fight) LET ME GO!!!!

Diggy: Girl you say another word and I'll break (bends your arm behind your back) your fucking arm....

Now your gonna be a good girl (feels up your dress sliding your panties down) and take (undoes his pants) this dick (shoves it in you)

The pain was absolutely horrible considering the fact that you were a virgin. You didn't have a ride,....Diggy threw your phone in the toilet. You had no choice but to let him take you. When he was done he came in you and pulled out leaving it to trickle down your legs....your make up was a mess from crying....and you were left cocked over the bathroom sink with your panties around your ankles......you finally fell to the bathroom floor and cried until someone nice enough to come and take you home.....and as bad as you wanted to tell someone, as bad as you wanted to go to the police....you knew you couldn't because.......It was gonna hurt the person you love the most......it was gonna hurt Princeton.

(9:00 am the sun is shining)

Y/N: (gets out of the car) Thank you for the ride ! (fake smiles)

Aunt pat: Oh my God Y/N where have you been !? (hugs you)

Her real name was Patrica but you called her aunt Pat. Your mom dropped you off in front of her doorstep one day and she took you in. She spoiled you and gave you everything you could possibly ever want and needed. At the age of 12 they adopted you and took you in as a daughter. Her and her husband of almost 30 years ! Uncle Roger. To you they were the most sweetest and generous people you could possibly know. You felt like you could tell them anything.....You felt like you could tell them what happened to you at the club...........you felt they deserved the truth......

Aunt Pat: (hands you a glass of Orange juice and some pills) here....take these aspirin...they'll get rid of your headache......poor baby...(smiles) you must've partied entirely too hard (laughs and walks out of the kitchen) Did you and that Prince boy have a good time ?..........

Y/N: (Sobs fiercely)

Aunt Pat: Oh sweetie what happened ?

Y/N: Prince broke up with me....and-and-and

Aunt Pat: Breathe sweetie....Now tell me what happened

Y/N: (Shakes her head fiercely) I can't......I can't-I can't-I can't

Uncle Roger: Y/N ?..........

Y/N: (looks at him)

Uncle Roger: Now you tell us.........What happened at that club ?

Y/N: I went to the bathroom....to go use it and then.....I seen Daniel....Princeton's friend.....he grabbed my neck and threw me against the wall he told me to " Shut up and take this dick".......he pulled my panties down and......he raped me.....he just kept pushing and pushing.....it was like he was trying to make it huu-uu-uurt (cries deeply) he threw my phone in in the toilet so I couldn't call any one (cries deeply)

Aunt Pat: (puts your face in her bosom and rocks back and forth) Oh baby it's okay.......it's okay (sheds a tear)

Uncle Roger: Oh hell naw! (goes to the coat closet and pulls out a pistol) Now sweetie I want you (cocks his gun) to give me this fuckers name.....Now

Y/N: Daniel Dywayne Simmons III

Uncle Roger: That's all the hell I needed to know.....(walks out the door)

Either way it goes...........Somebody bout to get they ass busted

~Makayla & Jasmine